Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Androids suck

tumblr_n6n6m4PVUT1rgubngo1_500.gif

can we stop talking about trash *** android in this iPhone thread, pls? it'd be much appreciated. thanks.

Gold for the girls b

Androids suck

These post are the reason why iphone users are called ignorant sheep by their android counterparts. Being in this thread has showed me that there are a lot of knowledgeable iphone users on this board for example my boy carver carver only children behave like corny fanboys and talk trash about phones which are both great

Last edited:
After like 2 days of being on stock 9.3.3 :x finally JB'ed :smokin

Decided I won't be copping a 7 until they got a JB for that joint I can't go back to stock fam

Gold iPhone 6S here with navy blue case :pimp:

But probably gonna get black next time becsuse the white bezels are getting annoying.

Wish there was black and gold option.

I'm trying to install the full jb for my phone but it asks for a donation. How do I get around that?

So there's no jailbreak that I can do without computer? Don't have my MacBook anymore :frown:

Good lookin gamble. Also I keep hearing you guys talk about it only lasting for a year because of some certificate. So after that my phone won't be jb anymore? The last time I jb was with 8.4.1.

Gold iPhone 6S here with navy blue case
pimp.gif

But probably gonna get black next time becsuse the white bezels are getting annoying.

Wish there was black and gold option.
that would be so dope, got tired of a black phone so went with the gold this time around

Back
Top Bottom