Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I haven't jailbroken my phone since IOS 6. Blackra1n and springboard days. Curious to get my hands on an iOS 10 jailbreak once this iPhone 7 drops...

They just changed sounds basically

With each update they tighten a few bolts and quicken a few things in the background. I like watching the transition of what Beta 1 was to what we have now.

The camera is now easier to access from the home screen as well.. which is an issue that cost me a couple of good photo moments I otherwise would have had.

Has anyone got a weird pop up sayin you have to change yor password within a certain amount of time?

I changed it and now it doesn't work. Have tonwipe my phone since im not on the cloud.

Has anyone got a weird pop up sayin you have to change yor password within a certain amount of time?

I changed it and now it doesn't work. Have tonwipe my phone since im not on the cloud.

Yeah I got that pop up about a week ago with the iPhone saying I had to change my password. It was weird but I changed it, no problems going forward

Just changed my screen for the first time. **** was kind of a pain but i did it. I originally did it so i could sell it next month but if yall are saying the big update wont be until next year i might have to keep it

They usually stop signing the old firmwares about a week or so after the new release so really any day now. If you're gonna downgrade you wanna do it asap.

You guys using any tweaks to make battery life longer? Ever since I updated to 9.3.3 my phones been drinking the battery like water. Also another thing, is there a way I can get the Anchor tweak for free? :D

I'm wanting to switch back over to Iphone from my Samsung Galaxy. I'm not really feeling the 7 so my question is, does anybody know if once the 7 drops, will they discount the price of the 6 right away, or will it be a while?

I'm wanting to switch back over to Iphone from my Samsung Galaxy. I'm not really feeling the 7 so my question is, does anybody know if once the 7 drops, will they discount the price of the 6 right away, or will it be a while?
Right away, the 6 and 6s.

Last edited:
Right away, the 6 and 6s.

Thanks man.

Don't buy a 6 unless that's all you can afford. At least get the 2GB 6s

No money issue here. My screen is cracked on my Galaxy. Viewing is still pretty good, just kind of annoying. The thing that is turning me off about the 7 is the no headphone jack. I'm sure Apple or somebody will make a device to charge and still use your headphones, but I have a feeling that will just bug me. Since the 7 drops in a month, I'd figure I can wait it out a bit longer and just get the 6 at a cheaper price.

Last edited:
Anyone know why there won't be wireless charging on the 7? I thought it would've been a given
3 to 4, 4 to 5, 5 to 6 were all very significant changes but this is feeling more like an iPhone 6SS instead of a 7.
I guess I'll wait and see what the final product is but so far im underwhelmed

Last edited:
Been hearing rumblings of a 21 MP camera
eek.gif
More MP's don't mean that the quality of a camera is better 
maybe on the "pro" > $1,000
I read that they scratched the pro plans and will only stick with the plus and regular model. But only the plus will get the better camera 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom