Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
next year is the 10th anniversary right? They should have something special in store for that

Why do people expect something crazy? Did they do something special for any other 10th anniversary of their products?

iPod? Macbook? Mac Pro? Mac Mini? 

Rumors have been leading to "we can't perfect it yet" for a lot of the major major upgrades people want.

Saphire glass, AMOLED display, Their wireless charging, the double battery life, water proof, no home button the finger print reader tech built into the screen so no phone bezel aka more screen real estate.

We know most of that isn't coming on the 7 so its expected on the 8 or 7s. So call it what you want but i will also be waiting for the next iteration. Currently have an iphone 6. But that being said if it weren't for the jailbreak i might upgrade

Don't like the payment structure for upgrading to new phones with ATT.

Why did they take a way the two-year contract price? I don't want to pay monthly for my phone.

Can't you pay for the device upfront? I thought all carriers allow that.
if you mean paying just for the phone, full retail price, carriers dont do that, they arent allowed to sell just the phone, learned that when i tried to buy the 5s at tmobile and radioshack, only people allowed to sell it at full price is apple

You can go to your current carrier's store or website and purchase the phone flat out. Go on desktop if it's not showing on mobile. I just checked ATT desktop and all the options are there.

That hasn't changed with any carrier from my understanding. Subsidized pricing ($300 phone with 2-year service etc) is the only thing I know being fazed out.

Apple would probably be the only one to sell it to you carrier unlocked (if that's still happening).

You can go to your current carrier's store or website and purchase the phone flat out. Go on desktop if it's not showing on mobile. I just checked ATT desktop and all the options are there.

That hasn't changed with any carrier from my understanding. Subsidized pricing ($300 phone with 2-year service etc) is the only thing I know being fazed out.

Apple would probably be the only one to sell it to you carrier unlocked (if that's still happening).
Yeah, I prefer the subsidized pricing rather than paying the cost on top of your monthly bill. 

Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it, i guess.

Yeah, I prefer the subsidized pricing rather than paying the cost on top of your monthly bill. 

Right, but you can always just pay the full price of the phone when you buy it, so your monthly bill is the same.

/
Right, but you can always just pay the full price of the phone when you buy it, so your monthly bill is the same.

It's no Bueno I'm still able to do contract thru Verizon and they charge you $40 service charge instead of $20. That's $480 extra in 2 years. Better cashing out full price.

Last edited:
does Verizon allow you to pay the remaining blance for the phone? or i have to keep paying monthly until the phone is paid off?

[quote name="OddAndTwisted" url="/t/564981/apple-iphone-thread-iphone-6s-iphone-6s/22080#poste _26454763"]does Verizon allow you to pay the remaining blance for the phone? or i have to keep paying monthly until the phone is paid off?
[/quote]

They let you pay off the remaining balance in full.

I was working at ATT when the installment plans were first starting, and they also had newer data share plans that were MUCH CHEAPER than the older plans to make up the differnce. Now if you're one of those people that refuses to change your plan, then that's on you :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom