• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

Originally Posted by OddAndTwisted  

does Verizon allow you to pay the remaining blance for the phone? or i have to keep paying monthly until the phone is paid off?
They let you pay off the remaining balance in full.
Yup, i just asked them about this yesterday just in case i want to get the 7 

Last edited:
Whoever has att you can call *639# and it'll tell you how long until you're upgrade and how much $$ you have remaining

Also *3282# for data usage

/
Right, but you can always just pay the full price of the phone when you buy it, so your monthly bill is the same.

It's no Bueno I'm still able to do contract thru Verizon and they charge you $40 service charge instead of $20. That's $480 extra in 2 years. Better cashing out full price.

That hasn't changed with any carrier from my understanding. Subsidized pricing ($300 phone with 2-year service etc) is the only thing I know being fazed out.
Yeah, I prefer the subsidized pricing rather than paying the cost on top of your monthly bill. 

Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it, i guess.
Right, but you can always just pay the full price of the phone when you buy it, so your monthly bill is the same.

I was working at ATT when the installment plans were first starting, and they also had newer data share plans that were MUCH CHEAPER than the older plans to make up the differnce. Now if you're one of those people that refuses to change your plan, then that's on you :lol:

some people just DO NOT/DO NOT WANT TO get this. :lol:

all they see if the subsidized price. at the end of the day, the company has to make their money. they're paying full price to apple for these phones. they not just gon GIVE you a discount just cause you signing a 2 year deal. :lol:

Been without my iPhone 6 Plus cus the screen was tripping out and not responding to touch. But I guess it's a widespread thing on early adopters. Need Apple to come thru with a recall [emoji]9785[/emoji]️. Tired of using this flip phone [emoji]128514[/emoji].

http://www.idropnews.com/2016/08/29...resolved-apples-dangerous-epidemic-continues/

You tried resetting the settings? Worked for me.

You tried resetting the settings? Worked for me.

I can't even slide to unlock when I restart it. I just get this ghost effect.

View media item 2152915

yeah, resetting settings ain't gonna work. this is a hardware issue. nothing software related is gonna fix it. slim chance apple will come through with a quality program, cause that's a looot of money they'd be losing as this issue requires either replacing the phone or component level repair which they do not currently offer.

@townbidness: if you flex the phone a bit from each corner, it'll become responsive for a bit. like push back on both the lower right hand corner and upper left corner while holding it in your hand like in your pic. or try the bottom left corner with top right corner.

Last edited:
I'm grandfathered with the unlimited plan and will not give it up. My only choice is to buy the phone at full price since they don't offer 2 year contracts anymore.

I currently have the 6 64gb with 120$ left to pay verizon but I'm trying to switch to sprint and get the unlimited plan 7+...Im wondering if i should buy out the phone blacklist it and make the extra money before jumping ship than sprint pocketing that bread i got some decisions to make next week...

Last edited:
I currently have the 6 64gb with 120$ left to pay verizon but I'm trying to switch to sprint and get the unlimited plan 7+...Im wondering if i should buy out the phone blacklist it and make the extra money before jumping ship than sprint pocketing that bread i got some decisions to make next week...

What do you mean by blacklisting it?
I'm currently thinking of jumping ship from att to sprint as well but I have like $250 left on payments for my phone.

Trying to weigh out my options. I think sprint offers to buy out the phone-of course they pay in gift cards.

What do you mean by blacklisting it?
I'm currently thinking of jumping ship from att to sprint as well but I have like $250 left on payments for my phone.

Trying to weigh out my options. I think sprint offers to buy out the phone-of course they pay in gift cards.

Like sell it on craigslist...i dont want they gift cards thats why i was suggesting blacklist or paying 120$ to verizon buying it out entirely and then selling it i know i can get way more than that for my 6 its a 64gb...i know sprint would buy me out but i know i can get more for it then joining sprint afterwards..

Last edited:
[thread="564981"]When doing the monthly payments on a phone with ATT do you have the option to put down extra money on a bill to finish paying the phone off quicker or will it just charge you the whole thing if you request to put down extra?[/thread]
Unless they've changed it, the only payment you can make directly to the phone is payment in full.

There's no interest on the phone payments, but it seems people are so conditioned to interest that they don't like the idea of payments or try to pay it off sooner.

Last edited:
^ Got it I'm new to the payments and heard someone tell me that in Verizon you can make additional payments don't know if its true and was wondering if you can do the same with ATT. Guess not hopefully they add it cause I wouldn't mind paying extra once in a while to finish off quicker, just don't want to pay in full in one shot.

If that **** comes with 3GB's of RAM I might have to reconsider

If Ming-Chi says it, you can pretty much book it. Makes sense for the Plus to have 3 gigs due to the dual camera.

Honestly this turned out to be a nice little upgrade from a tech standpoint. Nothing groundbreaking, but then again what recent phone has truly been groundbreaking?

Can't wait to cop that space black. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom