Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

For those who are planning to keep their 6/6+, do you plan on installing iOS10 from scratch or back up? 
9.3.3 jailbreaK
pimp.gif

Piano Black may only be available for 256 GB :rolleyes. I'm tryna think back to my iPhone 3G days and how it looked when it scuffed because I feel like that's the material they're gonna use. If they use glass like the iPhone 4 :x :x game over when that thing falls. I think matte black will be more durable

Hopefully price plummets on the 6s and i can buy out of pocket. Never going back on a contract/lease/installment plan again. If I get a great deal on a 7 then I might pull the trigger. whats the feedback so far on the earbuds (sorry if asked before guys)?

I dunno what I am going to do. I could pay cash but that 7 plus 128 GB gonna be like 1k

Maybe put it on my bill but I don't know.

Would someone be so kind as to give me a crash course on the best way to pre-order/buy the iPhone 7 Plus if I have at&t?

Is it possible to just finance it through at&t's purchase program? or Doesn't Apple offer something similar? I'm asking because I never have before and I don't know if you can pre-order doing so...

I was thinking just sale my current iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB for whatever I could get for it or trade it in and just pay for the rest up front but the idea of financing it sounds appealing so I don't have to spend all that money up front...

Thanks for your help. Really excited about the announcement today!

THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE.. :pimp:

But I'll be in a meeting during the keynote.. will be watching it in its entirety late. :smh: stupid process improvement meetings..

iPhone >>> improving my work process.

planning on getting the matte black iPhone 7. 

I have AT&T now, what's the best process on switching to T-Mobile?

One thing is for sure, my wife's next phone will have to be ATLEAST 64GB 
mean.gif

I'm liking the color options on the phone though....May go for the all black if I decide to upgrade.

My body is ready for matte black. Gonna be tight if somehow the leaks were wrong and all we get is the same colors. :lol:

Why is the lease program so bad? Im on a lease on Sprint. If I upgrade how does it work?

If you want to upgrade but haven't finished paying your lease, you have to pay the full amount left on your lease and then your upgrade will be reset.

-former sprint employee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom