Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Would someone be so kind as to give me a crash course on the best way to pre-order/buy the iPhone 7 Plus if I have at&t?

Is it possible to just finance it through at&t's purchase program? or Doesn't Apple offer something similar? I'm asking because I never have before and I don't know if you can pre-order doing so...

I was thinking just sale my current iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB for whatever I could get for it or trade it in and just pay for the rest up front but the idea of financing it sounds appealing so I don't have to spend all that money up front...

Thanks for your help. Really excited about the announcement today!

What installment plan are you under?

Yep, Jump on Demand ftw.

Couldn't be any easier.  Buy new iPhone and when you get it you return your old one in-store.  In and out in 5 minutes.  

Would someone be so kind as to give me a crash course on the best way to pre-order/buy the iPhone 7 Plus if I have at&t?

Is it possible to just finance it through at&t's purchase program? or Doesn't Apple offer something similar? I'm asking because I never have before and I don't know if you can pre-order doing so...

I was thinking just sale my current iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB for whatever I could get for it or trade it in and just pay for the rest up front but the idea of financing it sounds appealing so I don't have to spend all that money up front...

Thanks for your help. Really excited about the announcement today!

What installment plan are you under?

Well my iphone 6 plus i bought it outright in full. Presently I'm not under contract or any installment plan.

Last edited:
Well my iphone 6 plus i bought it outright in full. Presently I'm not under contract or any installment plan.

Trade your phone in !
AT&T Next Every Year: 24 monthly installments; eligible for upgrade with eligible trade-in when 50% of the full retail price is paid off (approximately 12 monthly installment payments). A 30% down payment may be required.

Last edited:

Trade your phone in !
AT&T Next Every Year: 24 monthly installments; eligible for upgrade with eligible trade-in when 50% of the full retail price is paid off (approximately 12 monthly installment payments). A 30% down payment may be required.

Thanks! Will I still be able to pre-order the phone?

So how are you guys getting your iPhone for release day?
  1. Preorder and pick it up at your carrier store 
  2. Preorder and pick it up at the Apple Store
  3. Preorder and get it shipped to you by your carrier
  4. Preorder and get it shipped to you by Apple
  5. Camp out/walk in your carrier store
  6. Camp out/walk in your Apple Store
I think I'm doing either 1 or 3

Last edited:
Preorder and get it shipped by apple seems like the safest route to me.

iPhone 5, I visited the apple store and they sold out of the 64 GB model quickly.

iPhone 6 Plus, I camped out at at&t, they only had ONE 128GB iphone 6 plus in the color I wanted (black), and the guy who'd slept there over night walked away with it. I had to wait 3 weeks for it to arrive on back order....

Apple ships via fedex and some people say they arrive the day before the release in some cases... not to mention signature only so theft safe...

I have to pay off the rest? Hell no. :lol:

I dont think that was explained right to me from the employee when I got it...

Last edited:
But I have a contract I signed with the "terms and conditions I have read"...yawn.

Oh well, fine with my 6S anyways.

Preorder and get it shipped by apple seems like the safest route to me.
For iPhones, Apple doesn't have a problem shipping to an address other than your billing address now right?  I wanna get it shipped to my office.  I've had Apple ship the Apple Watch and iPad to my office but I think a few years ago AT&T wouldn't ship my iPhone to my office and it had to be my billing address but that may have changed.  I don't know if the rules are different with Apple devices that don't have a carrier attached to em. 

Sprint has same deals when upgrading.

The iPhone/Galaxy forever phone plans.

You trade in your old phone for a new one every year and lease the phones with monthly installments.

Can i stream the keynote directly off Apple TV? like if I turn it on will there be a page/link on there I can click to watch?

Yea Apple TV should have a direct link.  You could also AirPlay it from your Apple device to your Apple TV from Apple.com 

So how are you guys getting your iPhone for release day?

1. Preorder and pick it up at your carrier store 
  2. Preorder and pick it up at the Apple Store
  3. Preorder and get it shipped to you by your carrier
  4. Preorder and get it shipped to you by Apple
  5. Camp out/walk in your carrier store
  6. Camp out/walk in your Apple Store

I think I'm doing either 1 or 3

Option 2 or 4 if I decide to get the 7.

Fellow Canadians: I have an iPhone 6, not contract and bought outright. There's no way I can do an upgrade right?

Back
Top Bottom