Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
hey I got a 32gb black joint on hold but i'm torn between trading in my 4s (cracked) or keeping it as a backup. Do any of you find it worthwhile to keep?

If it's cracked, I would just keep it. You won't get that much for it. Always good to have a backup phone. I kept my galaxy nexus when I copped the 5s in order to have something to use when I sell my 5s for the 6

If I have an upgrade coming in February. Would it be smart of me to trade my 32 gig black iphone 5 in for a 32 gig gold 5S basically for free. If they still want to give me 300+$ and then when the 6 comes out next year I can trade the gold in for that?

Yep, only $50 to fix the phone. I gotta do it anyway or it woulda been a waste of the $100 to buy apple care. It's a damn shame we all know the 6 is coming next year, but oh well I'm living for the moment.

Copped a green 5C for me, yellow for the wife, and pink for my daughter from Sprint. Tempted to exchange it for a 5S or a white 5C, just not to fond of the $35 restocking fee.

Copped a green 5C for me, yellow for the wife, and pink for my daughter from Sprint. Tempted to exchange it for a 5S or a white 5C, just not to fond of the $35 restocking fee.

Yeah, especially how restocking consists on them turning around and putting it back on the shelf. Pretty lame

After a week and a half of having the 5S.. I have to say, I'm impressed and happy with the phone. The camera and burst mode are extremely well integrated, and the look and feel of the phone in your hand impresses me ever time.

Anybody have any issues so far or no? Other than that defect on my fingerprint sensor (Apple gave me a new phone), it's been smooth sailing.

No complaints here.... I'm loving mine too... I have owned every iphone since the original and love the feel of the 5/5s more than any of the others

Finally got around to getting one today, ordered a gold one from apple, ended up canceling when my best buy had a few silver and smoke grey in stock. Going through the process of transferring over my old stuff.

I'm loving this phone! Definitely an upgrade over my 4. Anybody know just how to use the fingerprint scanner instead of using both the scanner or the code when you unlock the phone? View media item 612902

Back
Top Bottom