• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
You don't need to use both. I only use the scanner and the phone unlocks
I think he means you need the other as a backup.. Kind of like the face unlock thing on android you still need the passcode as a backup incase you burn your finger or some **** :lol:

Man, I actually like iOS 7 on my iphone 4. Need to cop that gold 5s though. What is the difference in speed from the 5 to 5s owners for you converts

When will we start getting pics and info on the 6? What month approximately.

next year :lol:

have fun waiting, im waiting as well but you arent gonna get any solid info for at least 7-8 months unless they release it early summer/spring which i doubt

i have a 5 with issues that they should replace...i heard they don't carry the 5 anymore will they replace the 5 with 5S?

I've actually seen more people with the 5C than the 5S around my area. I guess it may be due to the limited availabity from the past two weeks.

-Drew

Anyway to get the weather in notification back to how it was on iOS6? I miss seeing the whole 5 day forecast

Got a grey 5s from a 4s since it came out and I'm loving this phone. Fast. Front face camera is pretty good and the battery is superb.

Someone in the ps4 thread posted this site.

http://www.colorware.com/

You can get your lame *** iphone 5s painted gold so for a premium fee.

I'm going to get my iphone 5 painted gold to impress random people. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Is there benefits to go through Apple directly or your service provider???
not really.

The only benefit that I can think of is that apple would have stock rather than the service provider.

But that's not really a benefit, rather a convience. 

Copping the 5c to hold off until the 6 comes out. I need an upgrade.....still rockin the 4.
mean.gif
Minus whale cop the 5s. Trade in the 4 and cop the 5s. No need to use and upgrade on the 5c. Always use an upgrade on the newest and best thing, especially if you are considering selling it within a year. It's all about value. 

I have an iPhone 4.

Where can I go to sell it? I'm looking for convenience more so than making a large profit.
Is the 4 even in any type of demand?

GameStop buys iPhones but you can also trade it in at your carrier store for money off another phone. Craigslist works wonders too. Prolly the easiest way if gamestop low balls you

I have an iPhone 4.

Where can I go to sell it? I'm looking for convenience more so than making a large profit.
Is the 4 even in any type of demand?
Gazelle.com 

You're best bet is to trade it in when you upgrade. I know throughout the next few weeks and into the holiday season, most carriers/stores will give you extra creit for trading in your old phone. When the 5s dropped, i know Verizon was taking around $150 for tradein for the 4. That basically pays for the bulk of the phone. 

Trade in the 4 for $150 and pay $200 out of pocket to buy a 5 off Craigslist and keep the upgrade for the 6.

5s doesn't offer much over the 5, save that upgrade for the new 6 design.

Unless you WANT a plastic phone, they're no reason to go for the 5c over the 5. They took the 5 out of the lineup because it would cost them too much to keep in production with a $100 price drop. So they give you a plastic version instead.

Last edited:
Thanks.

So just to be clear AT&T will give me about 150 for the phone?

Will this work at apple too?

Trade in the 4 for $150 and pay $200 out of pocket to buy a 5 off Craigslist and keep the upgrade for the 6.

5s doesn't offer much over the 5, save that upgrade for the new 6 design.

Unless you WANT a plastic phone, they're no reason to go for the 5c over the 5. They took the 5 out of the lineup because it would cost them too much to keep in production with a $100 price drop. So they give you a plastic version instead.

that too

you can get the 5 for a cheap price now and 5 is faster than every phone out except for the 5s

Anyway to get the weather in notification back to how it was on iOS6? I miss seeing the whole 5 day forecast

Got a grey 5s from a 4s since it came out and I'm loving this phone. Fast. Front face camera is pretty good and the battery is superb.

Anyone???

Back
Top Bottom