Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone have any issues installing using iTunes?

Telling me that I don't have the newest version

Doing it through iCloud which hasn't been backed up in 10 months

View media item 2174998
For those of us that workout

These are better than beats ear buds hands down

I have own both. Good sound quality even bass but if ur looking for really good base in ear buds "why"

Beats break down over time they are cheaply made. These felt better on ear and actually stay put in ear. Connection is smooth. Great for running in

I think 50 bucks cheaper too.

But as alway look at ur own reviews make ur own call

AT&T did me dirty! Had me HYPE on Tuesday, now I get this.
Same, middle of October.

and I'm thinking about canceling, but I don't want to go through a hassle and screw up. I'm telling myself it's only three weeks away.
Yeah, mine is Oct. 7th-14th. They really had me HYPED!
ATT 7+ 128gb pre-order checking in. I got that text on Tuesday too. Got me scared to leave from work and check my phone in case I have this message 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

My ship date is Sept. 23-30th though.

MyATT still hasn't updated with anything new though. 

You can buy for full price when you apple reserve right? The nearest Apple Store is 2 hours away so it would be a huge L.

You can, or you can pay 75% and trade it in early for the next phone.

You only end up paying full retail when you want to keep it or trade it in for the credit of the phone for a promo they're doing.

gotcha

Verizon still offers the two year contract and my cycle is usually renew by getting the discount then sell my existing iphone where in the end I usually only have to pay $100 but since I am upgrading to a 7+ from a 6, it's gon' be $200 instead.

I was trying to see if the lease is the better option but since I don't mind being tied up for another 2 years (been with Verizon for 15+ years now, before they were even Verizon - I think they were Airtell?) I think that might be the better option and i pretty much own the phone upfront.

On apple music, how do I see the songs that I downloaded on my phone before Apple Music? This **** is is all over the place, half my songs arent even here and I cant sync anything...

Anyone get the new Apple Watch yet? Been having a hard time finding it in stores too. Any thoughts?
I was in an Apple store this past Sunday an was told 2-3 weeks restock. They are restocking daily for reservations only. If a person doesn't pick up on their day the watch is free to sale next day on fcfs basis.

You can, or you can pay 75% and trade it in early for the next phone.

You only end up paying full retail when you want to keep it or trade it in for the credit of the phone for a promo they're doing.

gotcha

Verizon still offers the two year contract and my cycle is usually renew by getting the discount then sell my existing iphone where in the end I usually only have to pay $100 but since I am upgrading to a 7+ from a 6, it's gon' be $200 instead.

I was trying to see if the lease is the better option but since I don't mind being tied up for another 2 years (been with Verizon for 15+ years now, before they were even Verizon - I think they were Airtell?) I think that might be the better option and i pretty much own the phone upfront.

Yeah, I was surprised to hear Verizon was still doing the 2 year contracts.. but I know eventually it'll be like the Unlimited Data where they just squeeze everyone off of it. Hell, when I got my 6, it wasn't even mentioned to me. Only the installment plan.

Anyone have any experience with these? Been looking for a minimal case.

I will buy this when my phone gets shipped out for sure, price is cool and seems perfect since i hate those bulky wierd shaped cases.

Saving these for later.

Debating on going caseless since I'm going the plus route. Phone is big enough already no need to add more bulk to it. Has anyone dropped theirs yet? Anyone still adding Zagg screen protectors? I have a 3 month old so I know when she gets bigger and I leave it out she'lol get ahold of it somehow. I'll need that extra protection.

Ok, trying to install i7 through iCloud now

It's been "updating iCloud settings" >2 hours

This can't be normal

Only 5GB iCloud storage

Finally got some movement on my matte black 128 plus from tmo.. Should hopefully be here saturday. I had a shipping date of 9/27 to 10/10

If you have a 7 plus and are about that beta life the blurry dual cam feature is out

Back
Top Bottom