Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone here have sprint?

Deals looking nice and I get a corporate discount

How's the service? I'm in NYC if it matters
You actually use your phone to talk 
laugh.gif
 JK 

I have a friend who has an iphone with Sprint, he hasnt complained about it so I guess it works for him. Hes in Queens too. 

If you can save money Id say go for it unless you have a really good deal currently. 

anyone here work for Sprint?

i have a 6s+ with the iPhone Forever program.

can i really just go to the store and swap mine for the new one? do i have to pay something at the store? bring just the phone?

help. :nerd:

can i really just go to the store and swap mine for the new one? do i have to pay something at the store? bring just the phone?

I assume it's just like the other programs out there. Depending on how much you have paid off, you can just trade in the old phone and pay tax on the new phone. I think an activation fee for the new phone too.

I assume it's just like the other programs out there. Depending on how much you have paid off, you can just trade in the old phone and pay tax on the new phone. I think an activation fee for the new phone too.

hmmm ok thanks for the info. im coming up on 12 months in October, if so im getting the 7+.

hmmm ok thanks for the info. im coming up on 12 months in October, if so im getting the 7+.

You should probably have them order it now if you're planning on trying for any earlier than late November.

What's your ship date? I'm tempted to cancel mine, because the black Plus is a lot more available now.
When is yours?

If I get a reservation for the one I want at my local Apple store imma see if I can figure out how to cop that way and cancel my pre order.

My estimated ship is 10/19. 0]
Yeah, mine is Oct. 7th-14th. They really had me HYPED!

Last edited:

I have the iPhone forever plan and this is how I understood it.

I have an iPhone 6+ 128 gb.When I first got it, the lady said "next year when you want a new phone, all you have to do is bring this one and trade for the new one"...

That wasnt the case when I tried to pre order my iphone 7+.

First off, you need to at least paid 12 months worth of lease payments.

If its a preorder you are trying to do, they will pre order your iphone 7+ (using as an example) and scan your IME # from your current phone.

Depending on what size and phone you want, you will need to give a down payment ( $100) plus and upgrade fee ($34)

None of this was mentioned when I signed on/

Try to ttalk to your rep and see what they can some how waive the $100

You will need to trade your current phone but only when the new one arrives. They are not allowed to take your current phone now. They have to wait until the new one arrives.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Son.. a down payment?

I had to put a down payment on my first phone cause my credit history is short, but if they ask me for one again I'm gonna lose my head famb foreal. :smh:

Son.. a down payment?

I had to put a down payment on my first phone cause my credit history is short, but if they ask me for one again I'm gonna lose my head famb foreal. :smh:

They will most likely ask for a down payment. I was also surprised because again, it was not mentioned when I first signed on.

Arrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.... The music app has changed so you can't see just the downloaded music you have on your iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes you can

So even after I tried customizing what appeared on the music app home screen (so only playlists, downloaded music, songs, & artists showed), when I went into downloaded music, I only saw the album covers of stuff recently added.

It wasn't until later that night after I tried "messing" with it all evening, that I went to open the music app & went in my downloaded music & saw options for playlists, songs, & artists for only the songs I DL'd onto my phone.

Son.. a down payment?

They will most likely ask for a down payment. I was also surprised because again, it was not mentioned when I first signed on.

Wait, you didn't have to pay tax on the new phone?

We'll see. If they do I'm gonna be pissed and see if they can waive it or wiggle around it. I'll bring up my entire pre order experience and how horrendous it's been. :smh:

Phone companies getting the easiest business in the world since we all need our phones now and they still trynna make out like bandits.

So those that are doing the lease program, you guys just aren't eligible for an upgrade or just don't want to sign up for a new 2-year?

After seeing both side by side I think Matte Black > Jet Black
Idk man I just went to Apple Store to compare my matte black to jet black.  I think I might like the jet black better.  The jet black is a fingerprint magnet, but I didn't see anything really about scratches by what the reviews were saying.  I tried to scratch it myself but it was fine when i wiped it.  The fingerprints don't bother me tho. 

So those that are doing the lease program, you guys just aren't eligible for an upgrade or just don't want to sign up for a new 2-year?

Some companies are fading out the 2 year contracts thing. Sprint still offers it but only via 800 number or online. They dont do 2 year contracts in store anymore.

These new leasing programs eliminates that huge up front fee (for an iphone 7+ 128gb the fee was $499+tax+ugrade fee) and instead break them down into payments.

Even on these programs, you still need to pay or wait at least 12 to be eligible for a new phone.

Matte vs Jet was an easy choice for me.

I love Matte black errthang. Jet Black looks nice, but that Matte Black got me hype.

i wonder what Foxconn looking like right now with this iphone madness . yall ever thought about how that assembly line works? Wonder how many iphones they can make in a day.

Some companies are fading out the 2 year contracts thing. Sprint still offers it but only via 800 number or online. They dont do 2 year contracts in store anymore.

These new leasing programs eliminates that huge up front fee (for an iphone 7+ 128gb the fee was $499+tax+ugrade fee) and instead break them down into payments.

Even on these programs, you still need to pay or wait at least 12 to be eligible for a new phone.

I thought with the lease you pay the phones retail which would is aroun $900+ for the 7+ w/ 128gb, no?

That's why I think it's like $40/mon for 24 months?

You can, or you can pay 75% and trade it in early for the next phone.

You only end up paying full retail when you want to keep it or trade it in for the credit of the phone for a promo they're doing.

Found a 7+ 256GB in stock through Apple Reservation site (Apple buy was saying none in store), just got back. REALLY wanted Jet Black but I settled for Matte Black to have phone now and not in late November for Jet Black restock.

What's the difference between the 6S camera and the 7 because these pics look super clear to me. Could only imagine the 7+ cameras
Night and day.

Ive been doing a camparo in the sun and in the dark, the 7 is on a new level. Especially in the dark, Apple rendering software is making pics look ******* phenomenal, I didnt think this **** was possible :lol:

Facts

Shorty DM'd me on Snap asking how I'm uploading vids from my t6i :lol:

Anyone get the new Apple Watch yet? Been having a hard time finding it in stores too. Any thoughts?

I bought the series 1.

Series 2 had a low supply at apple store they werent even shipped to other stores like bestbuy, etc.

Last edited:
Anybody wanna watch this too and let me know if you agree with him?

I have followed dude for a long time (he's nerdy af but its all good in my book) and I think he may have some good points. Although I haven't messed with this new phone yet. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom