Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Team nekkid all day. But man. Last year when I had my X had a case the whole time except when I would go out. Would go cáseless. Last day I was gon use it because I bought the 11 I went out caseless and I was already on a good level, bumped into something and dropped my phone. I was so damn heated. Had it for 2years and let it slip. This time got insurance :lol:
I can’t understand this logic. Going out should be an automatic case situation since you’re more active and liable to do something out of the ordinary. I hope it’s not to flex because honestly nobody’s paying attention to what phone the next mans using, especially when most people are financing and still have a balance on their phone.

one of my friends wants to buy my Iphone xs max 256gb off me

whats a fair price
I was thinking 500 since the back glass has a crack. otherwise the phone is fine

Not really. If you have find my iphone turned on, even if you erase the phone is pretty much a brick. It ask for your apple id and password before you can set it up.
Yea but can still easily be sold

guess they have ways to get past that, not sure if true but I’ve seen plenty people offering money for locked/blacklisted phones

Never heard of Peak Design. After watching this video I'll definitely have to look into their cases which are perfect for accessory attachments.

Yea but can still easily be sold

guess they have ways to get past that, not sure if true but I’ve seen plenty people offering money for locked/blacklisted phones
Nope. They just sell bricked phones to suckers. Happens all the time. Stay telling people to stop buying phones off of FB Marketplace and letgo unless they can set it up with the seller there.

Never heard of Peak Design. After watching this video I'll definitely have to look into their cases which are perfect for accessory attachments.

they are a great manufacturer for camera accessories, pretty much the only bag/straps, etc... i use and i believe their phone accessories are currently on kickstarter phase

I can’t understand this logic. Going out should be an automatic case situation since you’re more active and liable to do something out of the ordinary. I hope it’s not to flex because honestly nobody’s paying attention to what phone the next mans using, especially when most people are financing and still have a balance on their phone.

well at work I’m constantly taking in/out of pocket. So Iwould leave in case. Weekends and going out I like take out.
I simply love the phone design and appreciate the aesthetic look. No case Can do it justice. This year went full on raw with no case at all.

ups really gon' hold my phone for 5 days in their warehouse...

it shipped and literally an hour away but delivery dates still the 13th

there’s always a few that slip through, but yeah it’s getting held till friday

ups really gon' hold my phone for 5 days in their warehouse...

it shipped and literally an hour away but delivery dates still the 13th

SAME THING I SAID (FEDEX).... THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME EVER PRE-ORDERING ANYTHING.... I WAS LIKE WTF! :lol: BUT I GUESS THATS APPLE’S INSTRUCTIONS.

Gonna hold off on installing Big Sur for a month or so. Catalina caused a lot of compatibility issues with my work Mac last year.

kind of glad i waited to get a macbook air but damn, just got a pro max then imma have to get a macbook air and thent ry for a PS5 on thursday...

Back
Top Bottom