Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm kind of regretting signing up for AT&T yearly next when I purchased my 12 Pro Max. Makes me feel like I gotta upgrade every year when in reality I would like to keep this 12PM for a few years now.

actually considering a mini for the wife.

always thought the XS/11/12 was perfect coming from a 7 Plus but mini looks nice. Gotta see it in person though.

if its a drop its technically all the same speed as gravity is contant

but yeah i aint trusting these ppl who say glass is 4x stronger lol

been saying that for years

if its a drop its technically all the same speed as gravity is contant

but yeah i aint trusting these ppl who say glass is 4x stronger lol

been saying that for years
Yup every year it’s “stronger”

still can break/crack

until apple comes out with something that can’t be cracked, good luck

lol at actually believeing that

RIP

I knew somebody would say that lol good thing we got youtube reviewers who do tests so we don't have to. I aint worried at all bruh. Where it did finally crack bad and that was still just the back not the glass theres no way i'm dropping it from 10 feet up on a ladder 😂 Its not just a marketing gimmick

I cant risk dropping it. That’s why it’ll still look good in a clear case.

edit a couple of hours later...
I go out one day for a couple of hours and the phone slips out of my lap in my car onto the ground. 4x better drop protection my ***. Now I’ll have to look into Apple’s fees and decide if I should add Apple care plus. Sigh.
1604860122828.jpeg
tell this guy its not just a marketing gimmick LMAOOOO
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tell this guy its not just a marketing gimmick LMAOOOO
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok now thats funny 😂😂😂 still prolly goin team nekkid idc..im pretty good on havin a good handle on it..come to think of it only time ive ever dropped my phone was when i was highly intoxicated 😂 .. idk we'll see

Last edited:
I knew somebody would say that lol good thing we got youtube reviewers who do tests so we don't have to. I aint worried at all bruh. Where it did finally crack bad and that was still just the back not the glass theres no way i'm dropping it from 10 feet up on a ladder 😂 Its not just a marketing gimmick

You should know by now that it’s random

you can drop your phone 10 times and not crack either front or back

I can drop one once and shatter both
And vice versa

dude posted a page ago he cracked his back glass and he sure as hell wasn’t 10 feet in the air :lol:

You should know by now that it’s random

you can drop your phone 10 times and not crack either front or back

I can drop one once and shatter both
And vice versa

dude posted a page ago he cracked his back glass and he sure as hell wasn’t 10 feet in the air :lol:

you right G 😂

My brother and sister just bought MBAs this year too.

I told them to wait until November and see

At least they got the airpod promo tho

Ok now thats funny 😂😂😂 still prolly goin team nekkid idc..im pretty good on havin a good handle on it..come to think of it only time ive ever dropped my phone was when i was highly intoxicated 😂 .. idk we'll see
fam im just telling u for ur own good haha

i was team nekkid back when i had the 7 plus and no cap i cracked it went to apple to get it fixed, then cracked it a week later lmao the worst.

Back
Top Bottom