Applebees Appreciation

I didn't know so many NTers lived areas where spots like these are the only options. It has nothing to with price, convenience, or being bougie; I can spend $10-15 at my local Applebees or get good Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Middle Eastern, Mexican, Peruvian, Vietnamese, BBQ, non-chain pizza, etc for the same price or less down the street. I would literally have to walk/drive past ALL of those options if I wanted to eat at Applebee's.

Either you live in the middle of nowhere, or you have terrible taste (which most Americans do).

Last edited:
Fridays appetizers >>> Applebee's

On a small tangent. I went to Chilis one day, ordered a Jack n Coke and that **** was all Jack. Wasn't ready for all that alcohol to hit ma mouth and hit the bartender with the stank face. Went there plenty other times, and turns out they pretty generous with drinks

Food slander no longer bothers me on here.

People like/dislike different things...have different tastes.

Just how it is.

Saying people have terrible taste kinda sounds like you're putting people down. It is possible for people to like food from chains but nt makes it sound like there's something wrong with it. We get it, you put yourselves on a pedestal for liking ethnic, non-chain restaurants.

You're right. Next time I plan on going to my favorite Mexican spot in my area, I'll drive down the street and get a quesadilla sandwich at Applebees instead :x :stoneface: Apparently going to a better restaurant in the same area and in the same price range is putting myself on a pedestal :rofl:

Last edited:
If u think chic fil a is trash or watever fast food place

What do you think of the people who eat there

Last edited:
You're right. Next time I plan on going to my favorite Mexican spot in my area, I'll drive down the street and get a quesadilla sandwich instead
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Apparently going to a better restaurant in the same area and in the same price range is putting myself on a pedestal
roll.gif
Saying people have terrible taste kinda sounds like you're putting people down. It is possible for people to like food from chains but nt makes it sound like there's something wrong with it. We get it, you put yourselves on a pedestal for liking ethnic, non-chain restaurants.
lmao at puting people down. boy you soft

I never said anyone was a bad person for eating at Chick Fil A. I even said I ate there recently because it was my only option and that I was forced to. I've eaten at Applebees on roadtrips multiple times because I stopped in some random city to take a break and it was the only option available. I just find it difficult to understand why you would choose to eat at _____ when _____ down the street has much better food for the same price range, unless you just don't like good food or you live in one of those random gas station cities I mentioned? I don't get it.

Last edited:
Cheap food is poison no matter where u get it from, grocery store included. The actual taste of the food is not really the issue for me, not that AB really tastes THAT good anyway. Idk why some folks cant understand the quality argument.

I never said anyone was a bad person for eating at Chick Fil A. I even said I ate there recently because it was my only option and that I was forced to. I just find it difficult to understand why you would choose to eat at _____ when _____ down the street has much better food for the same price range, unless you just don't like good food? I don't get it

I'm guessing because that person is in the mood for Chick-Fil-A and likes their sandwiches more. Not everyone automatically likes whatever has better yelp reviews.

People here saying chicfila is trash prollie same ones eating rubber chicken nuggets at Mc a Deez

I never said anyone was a bad person for eating at Chick Fil A. I even said I ate there recently because it was my only option and that I was forced to. I've eaten at Applebees on roadtrips multiple times because I stopped in some random city to take a break and it was the only option available. I just find it difficult to understand why you would choose to eat at _____ when _____ down the street has much better food for the same price range, unless you just don't like good food or you live in one of those random gas station cities I mentioned? I don't get it.

some places don't have as many options. less and less the further u get from the city/downtown area

most mom and pop joints, at least where I'm at, are more expensive than ff because they kind of have to be.

but my question is, since you think that chic fil a is "disgusting" then what do you think of someone who thinks it tastes good?

Last edited:
Applebee's isn't too fancy for you OP?

And I better not see any of you Little Caesar's supporters in here trying to down Applebee's

Applebee's isn't too fancy for you OP?

And I better not see any of you Little Caesar's supporters in here trying to down Applebee's

Little Caesars is budget and throwing a party pizza. No other reason to eat that

some places don't have as many options. less and less the further u get from the city/downtown area

most mom and pop joints, at least where I'm at, are more expensive than ff because they kind of have to be.

but my question is, since you think that chic fil a is "disgusting" then what do you think of someone who thinks it tastes good?

I agree, I even mentioned that there are places that don't have those options, but I've been seeing Bay Area and NYC Nters posting about Applebee's greatness, when both areas literally have THOUSANDS of better options. I'm not talking about the Midwest or gas station break cities.

I already said I just find it strange and think that the person has bad taste. That's it. My dad loves Portuguese food while I think most Portuguese and European food in general is bland and mediocre (even though I'm half Portuguese), doesn't mean I think any less of him as a person.

Last edited:
Cheap food is poison no matter where u get it from, grocery store included. The actual taste of the food is not really the issue for me, not that AB really tastes THAT good anyway. Idk why some folks cant understand the quality argument.
they can understand it they just chose not to so they can justify eating this terrible food. 

like trump supporters

shogun is from long island and eats quesadilla burgers for dinner then parties at applebees.  you got to remember who you are talking to.

Last edited:
I agree, I even mentioned that there are places that don't have those options, but I've been seeing Bay Area and NYC Nters posting about Applebee's greatness, when both areas literally have THOUSANDS of better options. I'm not talking about the Midwest or gas station break cities.

I already said I just find it strange and think that the person has bad taste. That's it. My dad loves Portuguese food while I think most Portuguese and European food in general is bland and mediocre (even though I'm half Portuguese), doesn't mean I think any less of him as a person.

tru.

Back
Top Bottom