Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Word? I was just referring to Apple Stores, Can you PM me? I'd like to get one if they would assist me. Thanks.
PO

I would try the At&T over by the Summit. Its the flagship store. Off 59. Best Buys should have them as well.

Never go to Apple. They mainly get bought out by folks taking them back overseas. I know peps that came from South America to line up to ge the phone at Apple.

My coworker just preodered at Cricket.

What I dont get about the maps complaints is the actual functionality of the maps app is vastly improved. People are complaining about satellite images that serve no real purpose.

What I dont get about the maps complaints is the actual functionality of the maps app is vastly improved. People are complaining about satellite images that serve no real purpose.

you can give a starving man bread, and they'll still say "what, no butter!?"

Get Lost...
eyes.gif
You sure you're not the one lost? This isn't the droid thread.

This is what I've seen. Nothing is going to be perfect its first release. Will it get better, yes. Was it rushed out, yes. Does turn by turn work, yes. Is satellite imaging great, no. People need to relax and realize that it will improve like everything else Apple has done. It took Google many years to get mapping great. It will improve and people will be able to choose if they want to use Apple or Google's mapping system. Give it some time.

Anybody been using the "Tap to Tweet" or "Tweet with Siri" functions? I've been using both and its a nice little bonus if I just want to post quickly.

-Drew.

Last edited:
Now that I look at google maps and apples maps I can see those blocks are suppose to be trees.. I found that to be pretty funny.. I have a 4s and a 5 and I haven't updated my 4s to ios6 yet...

So what I feared would happen obviously did. The jackass at apple activated my new phone even though I specifically told him I would do it on my own which pretty much shut my current iphone 4 down. I went to ATT and the guy there reactivated my old iphone 4 and deactivated the 5 that the idiot at apple activated.

I just want to make sure that Im good to sell the phone now that my original phone is active again and the person buying it won't have any issues activating it.

So what I feared would happen obviously did. The jackass at apple activated my new phone even though I specifically told him I would do it on my own which pretty much shut my current iphone 4 down. I went to ATT and the guy there reactivated my old iphone 4 and deactivated the 5 that the idiot at apple activated.
I just want to make sure that Im good to sell the phone now that my original phone is active again and the person buying it won't have any issues activating it.

Idk about ATT since its GSM 100% but I know with VZW the phone has to be activated especially if your trying to sell it because it would be linked to your line so who ever your selling it to couldnt activate it until you activate then deactivate. But When I worked for Tmobile everything was based off your sim card BUT the iphone has a sim card built in so I think dude had to activate it.

still waiting on this verizon order, havent even been charged yet oct 5th date still
I am in the same boat brotha. Except I'm with AT&T. Expected delivery between October 4th-16th. 
mean.gif

Peek the time that I placed the pre-order at the top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom