Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Yikes, Only apple can cause a frenzy over something like this.. You do realize canon, nikkon, and sony just release new cameras or tv's without these big events.. I guess we aren't past that artifical hype phase just yet

I have a 4s and love it btw. But this is just beyond ridiculous with the key notes. I don't think I'll be due for an upgrade until the iphone 6... How many people just pay the retail price of these just to have one every year?

if you knew how many people paid crazy prices your jaw would drop.

just monitor ebay when it drops and youll be amazed when you seen 10,000 auctions of the iphone 5 all ending at $800+ :smh:

Never owned an Iphone before, hopefully this 5 will be my first one. That screen is disappointing comparing to its competitors. I have the Epic 4G now and its starting to die on me. Having to reset everyday is annoying. The screen size is good, wouldn't mind a larger screen and a faster phone.

I hope apple does not disappoints.

The best screen size and proportions to a phone is/was the first Evo 4G.

Before I bought it I didn't think I would be able to type using a touch screen and it would be to big, but once I got it I realized it was perfect in everyway shape and form.

If they just make the new iPhone longer it will look freaking stupid and disproportionate (sp :smh:)

I also agree to those knocking large screen phones... if you haven't had one for a long period of time then you're just talking from assumptions.

I came from QWERTY phones thinking I could never be able to type as good with a touch screen, but I'm actually better and faster with the touch screen now than I was with the QWERT keyboard.

No one likes change, but change isn't always a bad thing.

Look how many of you talked crap about the new NT... not one complain nowadays because the new NT is the :smokin

samsung-galaxy-note-negro-vendo-o-cambio-x-sg-s3_MCR-F-3083860435_082012.jpg

samsung%252Bgalaxy%252Bnote.jpg

can-samsung-galaxy-note-fit-in-pocket.jpg

How-pocketable-is-the-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-really-Hint-it-depends.jpg

120223-GALAXY-NOTE-030edit-660x440.jpg

Last edited:
do you guys get a new phone every year? I can't afford that.

My phones last me 2, maybe 3 years. I'm still on a 3 year old Blackberry Tour and this fall will be my upgrade window.

it just amazes me how some people get the new iphone every year (and pay full retail).

damn bruh in the past year i have gotten about 5 different phones. i cant have a phone for too long there is so much out there i gotta experience it all

Eh don't know how i feel about larger screen, kind of disappointed cmon apple give us a newly redesigned iPhone.

I don't know what you guys expected. Apple doesn't do anything drastic for a new gen of the phone. They change the casing up and add minor software features. They play it safe like that. The main reason i'm using my upgrade on the new phone is because Verizon isn't getting any of the Samsung Note phones. I liked the phone / tablet hybrid but i'll have to buy them separate now. I used to have a 3G so it'll be nice to be able to back everything up on itunes again and easily add music and podcasts.

I'm an Android user.

But c'mon guys, why even bring Android up in this thread.

Had the 4 for two years, and everything has been great as far as service. The time is right with my upgrade ending the same time as the 5 coming out...and I would like a bigger screen myself. 

Battery Life > Screen Size

Basically, size of the screen is irrelevant. If you want to browse the internet from your phone get a tablet. I only use my web browser on my phone if I need to check something real quick. Just give me that battery life and I'm good to go

On the low I`m thinking about copping 2 iphone 5s to sell one on ebay right away, but with this being on all the carriers I dont know if I could hit a super lick especially with them using a nano sim.

Eh, I'm cool with my 4s....I had an Evo before this and it was annoying how large the phone was....I'll probably cop the next Iphone after this though :smokin

maybe the new feature that the iphone will have that others don't is.. it;ll be waterproof...

maybe the new feature that the iphone will have that others don't is.. it;ll be waterproof...

sike, lol you think they gonna lose money from Accessories?

At first I was iffy about the phone being taller but not wider, but from the alleged leaks I think thats kinda cool after holding phones like the GS3 and my hand getting tired when laying in bed.

I was getting hyped for the release of the iPhone 5 but lately its starting to set in on me.....that its still going to be an iPhone.

iPhone is so "no frills" and boring to me now.

Hopefully Apple shows some exciting stuff on the 12th but I doubt it.

Gonna sell like hotcakes regardless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom