Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

got through with finishline on my mobile. I was able to add to cart at footlocker, eastbay. But I only copped off the mobile. im not trying to have like 3 pairs

Everyone eats today great finally a thread where everyone can be happy and not full of have and have nots and resell Hawks smh

They over did that ashy grey, bro. I think the 2007 retro's look way better. 
got through on champs for the first time in 2 years... wack they dont let you use your vip free shipping
eyes.gif

Last edited:
How do you know if he SNKRS order went through? First time using it. It said they found my size and I put my card info and all that then took me back to the pic of the Aqua and it says pending on the lower corner.

If you have ebates ndc maybe the way you wanna go that 30 plus cash back from the db's release was gravy

How do you know if he SNKRS order went through? First time using it. It said they found my size and I put my card info and all that then took me back to the pic of the Aqua and it says pending on the lower corner.

Should have said 'purchased' on snkrs where it normally says pending. they won't let u cop 2 pairs off the app at the same time.

Thank you SNKRs App. What a wonderful black Friday. Better than waiting 2 hours in line on NDC for the infrared 6s.

got it carted on ebay but won't let me check out pp browser timing wheel just keeps going in circles? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom