Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

How do you know if he SNKRS order went through? First time using it. It said they found my size and I put my card info and all that then took me back to the pic of the Aqua and it says pending on the lower corner.
It will notify you when it's purchased.  Leave the app open and don't do anything else with your phone until you get notified.

Got em on SNKRS! Just switched over to an iPhone 6s Plus a couple of days ago. Tired of missing out on NDC lol.

Was there a code needed for the snkrs app right before it allowed me to purchase it asked for a code I had to go and purchase from the bay...anyone else have this happen?

Your boy just walked right through checkout on Footaction and Footlocker with no problems at all. Literally the first time I have ever been able to cop a shoe online in 3 years.

Just got through and ordered on Footaction. The eastbay, footlocker, and nike sites took forever to process on my end. I just wanted 1 pair and got them so I'm satisfied. Happy Black Friday everyone!

Last edited:
Pissed that they don't got SNKRS app for android.

I'm just sitting here for 20 mins for them **** to get added to my card on NDC while 20 people already got em. 

Trying to use my NDC voucher or bust. How long can this **** take???

It will notify you when it's purchased.  Leave the app open and don't do anything else with your phone until you get notified.
Thanks! Just got the confirmation email from Nike 
pimp.gif

These were fairly easy to grab online. Got a pair each on Nike.com and champs. Didn't raffle or venture out this morning even though the local stores I called said they had pairs this morning.

I don't think this is an unpopular release, just that you had the foamposites Wednesday, cyber Monday 1s, Yeezy boosts, and then chrome VIIIs and 11s on deck.

Hopefully everyone that wants these got them

---Warning---- tried my tts 12 on/walked around and my pinky toes are done, they feel slightly bigger length wise than my suns 8 but the suns 8 don't have a cramped toe box, unlike aquas.

I'm just sitting here for 20 mins for them **** to get added to my card on NDC while 20 people already got em. 

I got in on the site before getting in on the app. You'll be fine, hang tight

i got them carted on eastbay but the timing wheel in the paypal browser just keeps spinning should i be worried what should  i do?regular checkout button does nothing

Last edited:
I'm waiting in a train station because its the last spot I'll have service before i get to work. smh , should've left the crib earlier

You wouldn't be able to use a voucher on SNKRS anyway

Was there a code needed for the snkrs app right before it allowed me to purchase it asked for a code I had to go and purchase from the bay...anyone else have this happen?

No it just ask for your NDC password

Back
Top Bottom