Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Picked up a pair Barstow, Ca outlet. $111 + tax after 20% off
smokin.gif
$111? You won. Congratulations.

It is kind of sad how much these got marked down... I legit wonder how many pairs Nike produced vs previous BF releases.

It's funny that you paid $150 before discount at San Leandro. Usually they're cheaper at the clearance outlet but other outlets had aqua's for $140 like Gilroy, Vacaville, and Livermore. Got mine for $98 during friends and family with 30% off before the $25 map pass. $73 before tax is what I got my pair for. Probably gonna get another pair when my $25 map pass goes into effect next month. Let them sit at the outlets because we win with these prices!

It's funny that you paid $150 before discount at San Leandro. Usually they're cheaper at the clearance outlet but other outlets had aqua's for $140 like Gilroy, Vacaville, and Livermore. Got mine for $98 during friends and family with 30% off before the $25 map pass. $73 before tax is what I got my pair for. Probably gonna get another pair when my $25 map pass goes into effect next month. Let them sit at the outlets because we win with these prices!

They had em again this weekend but for 20% off. People looked at em and put em back on hash. I was surprised how much these were passed up. I can see the glitter being a huge part of why they're so disliked but it don't bother me one bit! I guess Nike made a butt load of these and now they're making their rounds at outlets and clearance stores. We win as consumer and Nike still wins with these at outlets. Lookin back I can't help it but to feel sorry for those who paid retail on release day. Who knew. New retro trend I guess.

Last edited:
Anyone have a box they don't want? :lol: mine was from the hash so no lid but it got more damaged when the bellhop brought it up to my room in Vegas. Size 11. You can fold it down if you want to sell it to me.

Anyone have a box they don't want? :lol: mine was from the hash so no lid but it got more damaged when the bellhop brought it up to my room in Vegas. Size 11. You can fold it down if you want to sell it to me.

I feel your pain. I was at the EastLA factory store, the last 9 was on display, and they lost the box. i drove the 20 minutes to Long Beach just for the box. It's that serious to me.

I feel your pain. I was at the EastLA factory store, the last 9 was on display, and they lost the box. i drove the 20 minutes to Long Beach just for the box. It's that serious to me.
I'm glad i'm not the only one that likes to stack boxes. I still buy early 90's stuff without boxes though

yup, if I find a shoe I want for a steal, ill pass if there isn't a box

i got lucky when somebody posted these from an outlet. One of the few left that did phone orders (2 weeks ago). Since Nike chat doesn't have stock of their stores anymore, I think I found one of the only stores left. Got it for 150$ shipped. One of my grails that I sold a while back for the money. Glad to have them back and they aren't going anywhere. 

Back
Top Bottom