Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Had a chance to get these for 150 shortly after they released and I passed.... hate I did, will definitely be getting a pair by Spring

Favorite Jordan ever which is nice because it'll always be an easy cop because of 8s hate

Such an underrated release...

It's funny because me and some friends were discussing the best releases of the year and when I brought this up they were quick to mention how they sat for a while.

Classic, clean, comfortable, & OG. Can't go wrong with that.

I also like that with the color scheme on here, they actually look better when they're not matchy-matchy.

Not knocking matchy but i prefer not to match directly
Agreed, I like certain contrasts to pop.

Sometimes the matchy-matchy is a good look. I went the NY Rangers hockey jersey/Top 3 combo over the weekend. Felt pretty fly I might add.

since the thread is recent again

Clean fit :pimp:

Pretty much wear mine with a jacket this same color and some dark blue slim fit denim.

This resurgence of love in here is about to make me throw these back in rotation once the roads are a little better.

Clean fit
pimp.gif

Pretty much wear mine with a jacket this same color and some dark blue slim fit denim.

This resurgence of love in here is about to make me throw these back in rotation once the roads are a little better.
Man, I couldn't even imagine living in an area where the weather determines the rotation. :frown:

California livin' over here.

Did these run a tad big for anyone? I barely break out my pair bc they aren't really snug I'm my true size. Hate that I didn't snag a size down when the were at outlets smh

While not a fan of 8's, I'm thankful Nike copied the basic Aqua 8 colorway and used it on a Nike Air Hoop Structure LE in 2010 which is my hands down my all time favorite Nike Hybrid.

I can respect that not all shoes are for everyone. People like different things. It throws me though about the lack of love for the 8s. I think the 8s are soooo underrated

Back
Top Bottom