Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

those 8.0s sux
mean.gif

My boy, whose semi into Jordan's found those outta town at an outlet and bought the whole stock( 9 ) pair's... like im gonna make a killing on ebay! Hahaha funniest ****

Last edited:
I honestly think JB is stopping the "23 Anniversary Year of the ______" releases. They are releasing 3 pairs of 8s in 2015. 7s only have 5 releases in 2015 so far with only 3 previously releasing before. I think next year JB is going to move on with something else. 

french , black purple , olympic , cardinal , hare , martian , bordeaux .

What are black purple? The sweaters or whatever? And no flints??? Terrible and would have to think they are done with the 23rd anniversary. They gonna give us playoffs, bugs bunnies and all retro plus cws for the yeae of the8s guess u never know with jb

Last edited:
What are black purple? The sweaters or whatever? And no flints??? Terrible and would have to think they are done with the 23rd anniversary. They gonna give us playoffs, bugs bunnies and all retro plus cws for the yeae of the8s guess u never know with jb

black purple red

I honestly think JB is stopping the "23 Anniversary Year of the ______" releases. They are releasing 3 pairs of 8s in 2015. 7s only have 5 releases in 2015 so far with only 3 previously releasing before. I think next year JB is going to move on with something else. 

Certainly agree with in terms of the 8's, but we just started the third month of the year for the 7's, so right now is really no different than the past few years. I think it's almost a guarantee we'll still see a few more colorways drop, especially as, unlike with the 8's (That between this year and the last few have now released or will release most of their colorways) the 7's have plenty of colorways left for Nike to pull from, many that we haven't seen in some time; Olympics, Raptor's, Cardinal's, Chambray's, Pacific's, Flint's, Citrus, Maize for women, and they could, could try to redeem themselves on the Orions :lol:

Last edited:
later this year tho which would fall into early 2016s business quarter

also the year of the 6 saw 5 11s and 3 3s....soooo

Last edited:
I'd like to triple up on the Aqua's but those Chromes are tugging at my feelings. Already budgeting for these winter releases.

I'm just saying that they're supposed to be remasterd according to JB. Not that every retro will definatly have supreme quality. This whole remastered thing is just a gimmick IMO anyway.

Have you seen those "space jam V's"?? leather looks like the fire red V's from 2012 thats why i ask because all of the J's drooping this year don't look to be remastered based off pics of course

Every retro is now "remastered". They aren't picking and choosing which ones they supposedly "remaster".

"Zac Dubaik: Is this remastering of the retros limited to particular shoes, or is it the way they’ll all be done?
Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering our whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors. One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal

All lies. And I would love to defend JB but I can't on this one.

I'm just saying that they're supposed to be remasterd according to JB. Not that every retro will definatly have supreme quality. This whole remastered thing is just a gimmick IMO anyway.
Every retro is now "remastered". They aren't picking and choosing which ones they supposedly "remaster".

"Zac Dubaik: Is this remastering of the retros limited to particular shoes, or is it the way they’ll all be done?
Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering our whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors. One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal

All lies. And I would love to defend JB but I can't on this one.
Yup and yup.

Back
Top Bottom