Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

i still wear my pair from '07 some paint chipped off but easy fix with anglus,as far as sole separation,you should be fine, once it was  stored well.
thanks for the input, repped. Just want to retire my pair and cop another and really not trying to wait it out. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
i havent bought a pair of jordans in a few years....i used to have a lot of pairs including 07 aquas but sold off just about everything , i had a rough couple of years and now i got a 4 year old . i NEED to get these .......i want to triple up but any recommendations on how to get these things ? i used to just camp from the night before but it looks like the game has changed a bit now.....any tips or maybe even connects in miami would be great , thanks guise 

i havent bought a pair of jordans in a few years....i used to have a lot of pairs including 07 aquas but sold off just about everything , i had a rough couple of years and now i got a 4 year old . i NEED to get these .......i want to triple up but any recommendations on how to get these things ? i used to just camp from the night before but it looks like the game has changed a bit now.....any tips or maybe even connects in miami would be great , thanks guise 

First google nike snkrs app and sign up for the wait list for that. Once you get an access code download the app and that Should pretty much guarantee 1 pair on release date.

Come the week before release your local chain footwear stores (footlocker, champs, Footaction, finishline, etc ) will have raffles where you tell them your name , size , and phone number and they will randomly draw tickets, if your ticket is picked they will give you a call and you buy your shoes on release date. In my experience (varies based on how desirable the shoe is and the population of your area) you will win on average 1 out of every 3-5 stores you enter in.

There are also ATC services (add to cart services, Search atc service on twitter they're a dime a dozen) which will get the shoe into a online shopping cart on Nike.com at which point you login to the account and check out. They charge in the neighborhood of $15-$30 for a release similar to this one.

Good luck.

Picking up doubles...Should be fairly easy around these parts just like the past couple "Black Friday" releases turned out to be...Plus I don't see these pulling the same attention the Black / Infrared VI's received...

Who would double up on these? They are new crack city.

That paint is going to crack after a month of sitting lol

Putting multiple pairs on ice is the dumbest thing anyone can do.

Its got damn ridiculous that nike cant fix the paint cracking problem. One shouldnt have to buy and have on hand their own paint supplies to fix that problem

Its got damn ridiculous that nike cant fix the paint cracking problem. One shouldnt have to buy and have on hand their own paint supplies to fix that problem
huh? recent retros from 2013 like the playoffs and phoenix suns haven't paint chipped at least from what i have seen/heard from people. they definitely fixed it compared to the aqua 8s from 07. 

huh? recent retros from 2013 like the playoffs and phoenix suns haven't paint chipped at least from what i have seen/heard from people. they definitely fixed it compared to the aqua 8s from 07. 
Yup, got extra paint on my midsole and when I tried scratching it off, I couldn't even feel it or get any off

I recently purchased a DS pair and I only wore them for 1 hour and the paint started cracking
Nooo! With that news, it sounds like I should never put mine on 
ohwell.gif

All 8s from 2007 cracked instantly. My orange Blaze 8s cracked within a month of originally purchasing. 8s, 3s, 7s, and 4s cracked badly from 2006-2008.

All 8s from 2007 cracked instantly. My orange Blaze 8s cracked within a month of originally purchasing. 8s, 3s, 7s, and 4s cracked badly from 2006-2008.
man i feel you on that one, i couldnt wait to get my aquas and they cracked the first week

My orange blaze held up great for the year or so I had them

Back
Top Bottom