Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Here they are. There was some oxidation on the black midsole portion that I wiped down.

IMG_5307.jpeg
IMG_5310.jpeg
IMG_5315.jpeg
IMG_5309.jpeg
IMG_5316.jpeg
IMG_5317.jpeg
IMG_5312.jpeg

The '15 Aquas are tanks but only if you wear them. We all know polyurethane midsoles crumble with age when Jordan's 3-10 are left deadstock for too long, especially when in the wrong conditions, but no one really knew how long the current version of it (closed cell) would last versus what was used on the OGs (open cell). So it looks like both midsole types have a 8-10 year shelf life depending on conditions, especially if they're not flexed/stressed from wear from time to time.

So buying ds 2015s is a nogo

Like others have stated it depends on the storage of the shoe. I’ve only seen two pair that was separating. That’s pretty good odds for 2 months of research.

I rolled the dice with a DS pair because the worn pair I was considering was only $20 cheaper than the DS pair. I wore them around the house for a few hours before I actually wore them out just in case.

There’s always risk but it worked out well for me.

DS sneaker 7 or 8 years old not AJ 1 is always buy at risk
THIS ( imo )

THIS IS WHY YOU CAN BUY USED TIRES BUT I WOULDNT SUGGEST BUYING OLD BUT BRAND NEW TIRES

I WEAR ALL MY KICKS SO I ALWAYS TRY AND ROTATE THE ROTATION.. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GETS WORN ATLEAST 2 TIMES A YEAR TO AVOID DRYING OUT AND NOT BEING "WORKED"

GOTSTA WORK DEM SOLES

THIS ( imo )

THIS IS WHY YOU CAN BUY USED TIRES BUT I WOULDNT SUGGEST BUYING OLD BUT BRAND NEW TIRES

I WEAR ALL MY KICKS SO I ALWAYS TRY AND ROTATE THE ROTATION.. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GETS WORN ATLEAST 2 TIMES A YEAR TO AVOID DRYING OUT AND NOT BEING "WORKED"

GOTSTA WORK DEM SOLES
one of the reasons i am trying to downsize my collection. i have too many shoes from 2017 and on that still havent been worn

Back
Top Bottom