Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

These are nice but with the 8's being featured next year and if they would not give us a 7 for Black Friday I would have liked to have seen flu game 12's.
with the chromes and aquas, I really don't know what they can give us next year as 8s go... even if we get playoffs and hares again, what else is there? sugar rays and PE's?

put the damn 8 in the I. D. lab for us :/
I think it's been established JB dropped the 23rd anniversary theme.
Correct. 

-Fresh 

These are nice but with the 8's being featured next year and if they would not give us a 7 for Black Friday I would have liked to have seen flu game 12's.
with the chromes and aquas, I really don't know what they can give us next year as 8s go... even if we get playoffs and hares again, what else is there? sugar rays and PE's?

How so
They told me.

-Fresh 

@pmp

Motr?
more :nerd:

How so

They told me.

-Fresh 
then there's a 7 we know of in Nov, July, and 2 in June....

^^^^^ all the post above has certainly sparked a bulb in my head :nerd: JB is keeping up with it some still because they are featuring VII's and, I hope there is more they haven't announced cause so far being the 7 fan I am its been SO SO :rolleyes
They do transition into three VIII's end of year which is almost like splitting the Aniv. Year in half so I guess it is over as of now looking at the releases in terms of the Calender. Who knows? they could come out of nowhere with a bunch of themed ideas for VIII's next year, would be nice to start seeing them venture off away from the numerical order after this year.

I think it's smart for them to drop the 23rd anniversary theme following '15. Especially with the next two years possibly involving two of a lot of people's least liked models (8's & 9's).

I think it's smart for them to drop the 23rd anniversary theme following '15. Especially with the next two years possibly involving two of a lot of people's least liked models (8's & 9's).
2s are the least favorite id say. or 14s...last year 2 of the 3 had full size runs for over a month. the sport blues didn't sell out until like 4 months later

Jb has survived only releasing 1-14 every year for over a decade, that will not change

I showed my girl (isn't in to sneakers) a picture of these and now she wants a pair :lol:

I disagree on the 8's. For me the 9 and 10 are ugh.. but the 8's are
devil.gif

Jb has survived only releasing 1-14 every year for over a decade, that will not change
Sad but true... due mainly on the fact that all the sigs (paul, melo, wade) were craptacular in their design. Which really confuses me considering they had a talented group of designers on board and the players themselves having input (which could be the reason the shoes suck
roll.gif
).

Kinda want these...but might wait and hope for the Playoff 8s in 2016. I like the Playoffs a little more.

I can see the white aquas releasing in Men and GS size...maybe playoffs again. Greatest jugg Nike would make is giving you the red pull tab on 2013 material. Not that 2013's were bad but they crabbed on the red pull tab just for a future rerelease. Maybe they give us the crackled toe box though

Last edited:
They could release the Orange blaze again, pea pods, maybe BHM or Hare inspired 8, etc. There is plenty routes they can take

^^^^^ all the post above has certainly sparked a bulb in my head :nerd: JB is keeping up with it some still because they are featuring VII's and, I hope there is more they haven't announced cause so far being the 7 fan I am its been SO SO :rolleyes
They do transition into three VIII's end of year which is almost like splitting the Aniv. Year in half so I guess it is over as of now looking at the releases in terms of the Calender. Who knows? they could come out of nowhere with a bunch of themed ideas for VIII's next year, would be nice to start seeing them venture off away from the numerical order after this year.

To be fair, we got a bunch of random 4s and 10s in new cws this year (they probably should put those 2 models in the vault for a few years like they did the 3s)... It would be cool to see what they can do with the 8s since they haven't released a ton of new cws recently (2013 Phoenix Suns are the most recent that come to mind).

Last edited:
New Jordan 8 colorways
None of that yeezy treatment
Unless Net Net color then I'll allow it.

Back
Top Bottom