Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

How many of you gonna use the Aqua 8's as trading bait for the Playoff 8's?
nerd.gif

Everyone mentions cracking on the midsole but does the graphic on the side crack over time as well?
Nah. And to be clear, the paint on the midsole is cracking from the stress lines on it.

The graphic plate wouldn't do that unless your scratching it with keys or something.

Mine cracked and peeled because I murked them playing ball indoors and outdoors. Since this is a pair I love they are now running on fumes.... but it was totally worth it.

It sucks you can't even buy Jays from 2006-8 with high hopes anymore. All of my 8s are starting to separate.my brother was playing in his playoffs and literally started to pull parts of his sole off with no effort. Time for a re-up.

It's crazy but sometimes I have to remember that 2007 was 8 years ago o_O

It sucks you can't even buy Jays from 2006-8 with high hopes anymore. All of my 8s are starting to separate.my brother was playing in his playoffs and literally started to pull parts of his sole off with no effort. Time for a re-up.

It's crazy but sometimes I have to remember that 2007 was 8 years ago o_O

Dang yo, you just shook me wit that, took me back for a sec :\
Crazy to think when you said 8,.. time has been at warp speed! Big memories from 07.

I remember '07 like yesterday. Looking at these aquas and wanting to copp that Bobby Fresh Aquaman t-shirt... Memories :wow:

you just took me back fam :smh:

where did time go??????

take this rep.

i used to buy baby jordans and i still have ds toddlers of these and playoffs, sometimes i take them out to look at them and it takes me back. Sadly i dont have my pairs anymore cause they were stolen.

Last edited:
you just took me back fam
mean.gif

where did time go??????

take this rep.

i used to buy baby jordans and i still have ds toddlers of these and playoffs, sometimes i take them out to look at them and it takes me back. Sadly i dont have my pairs anymore cause they were stolen.
Sad to hear that, I have been thinking of starting a collection with toddlers cuz I absolutely will murk all the shoes I buy. I respect the collectors but I buy to hit the street or the courts. Still nothing better than being able to waltz in to the store and grab something amazing.

You betcha.. I am also thristin for the other 8s coming out. Will murk my card for 8s:rofl: . Know anyone who can do some magic with these. Not looking for a true restore, just some ideas.

Your answers are in here

niketalk.com/t/506543/doms-restorations-phoenixpaintsupplies-com-for-all-your-restoring-and-customizing-supplies/660#post_23091155

Back
Top Bottom