Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I agree.The midsoles on my playoff 8s are holding up pretty good after a couple of wears

Last edited:
Construction wise these shoes have held up pretty well, considering the hell that I have put them thru. Will look ad Doms Restorations and give these shoes a second life.

I think the the 8's coming out in Oct are going to be more popular with the Beast and young crowd than these.

My '07 pair is still DS, been wanting too wear em brie the last couple of years but just can't do it for the reason the mid-sole paint chipping. Actually been thinking about putting them up for sale.

My '07 pair is still DS, been wanting too wear em brie the last couple of years but just can't do it for the reason the mid-sole paint chipping. Actually been thinking about putting them up for sale.
Yeah you could probably sell that pair and have the money for 2 pairs of the new release b

Sell em, theres no point in wearing em now

Yea I think I'm gonna put em up for grabs. I know they were going for $380-450, but since the BF release I have seen them drop in $.

I think the the 8's coming out in Oct are going to be more popular with the Beast and young crowd than these.

View media item 1597207

ive yet to hear anyone around my way even speak on those but hear about the aqua 8s for the last few weeks now. Not to say they those wont bring out the beasts

See, I haven't heard anyone talking about either pair except for on here. The october pair has more of a beast attraction to them (if that makes sense) then the aquas IMO which is why I feel the way I do.

Lol no. Resell prices for the 2007 pair have dropped dramatically, even for DS pairs

I'm tempted to grab a pair with the prices

A friend was trying to sell his for what prices used to be and I laughed. I told him he should have sold them last year since he knew they would either come out at the end of this year or in 2016.

yeah, at this point, you shouldn't really stock on retros. Especially with the way JB is dropping shoes. You'll see them releasing every 4 years or so. or at least sell em WAY before the next retro.

Anyone know if there was a PS 8's thread I might just try to turn my beater 8's into something else if possible?

IMO there is a higher probability to catch the chrome because they wont be a holiday, still will be a challenge but I wish you nothing but the best.

These come out almost a month before and both months they are in are big spending months anyway. There ain't hopin for ****, b
I'm just basing my optimism from how last year's black Friday release was in my area for the black infrared. I got to my local champs at around ten and thought I would be sol but when I got there I was the sixth person in line and they still had a fsr. I dunno maybe people in my area wasn't feelin them or somethin

These come out almost a month before and both months they are in are big spending months anyway. There ain't hopin for ****, b
I'm just basing my optimism from how last year's black Friday release was in my area for the black infrared. I got to my local champs at around ten and thought I would be sol but when I got there I was the sixth person in line and they still had a fsr. I dunno maybe people in my area wasn't feelin them or somethin
Uh no, the year before the Oreo 5s were very very easy to cop

Back
Top Bottom