anyway its just a scheme from JB to squeeze $$$ out of us

if there is something on the shoe what i dislike im not copping them

Last edited:
you will maybe cop them with that fugly tongue
i dont care if they are remastered or not
anyway its just a scheme from JB to squeeze $$$ out of us
if there is something on the shoe what i dislike im not copping them
you're right :'(

Playoff 8's personally don't do anything for me, so I wouldn't cop regardless.

Wait do people really like 8s like that?? I'm a huge 8s fan and bought 3 of the colorways back in 2007 save for the Aqua's. 8s are my top 3 model

Wait do people really like 8s like that?? I'm a huge 8s fan and bought 3 of the colorways back in 2007 save for the Aqua's. 8s are my top 3 model

Nah 8s are definitely one of the least hyped Jordan's that have ever been retroed. Personally they're my favorite

Last edited:

Nah 8s are definitely one of the least hyped Jordan's that have ever been retroed. Personally they're my favorite

Yeah. I'd honestly say 2's, 8's, and 9's are the least hyped of the classic 13 jordan models. If a Jordan's going to sit it'll probably be one of those.

Yeah. I'd honestly say 2's, 8's, and 9's are the least hyped of the classic 13 jordan models. If a Jordan's going to sit it'll probably be one of those.

You forgot 7's. And I like 8's they are cool fall/winter kicks.

Last edited:

You forgot 7's. And I like 8's they are cool fall/winter kicks.

From the first 13, 7's or 10's would be next, but they're not on the same scale as the 2's, 8's, and 9's. Though throw in 14 like PM said and that'd be next.

Why do I get the feeling that these squad are going to sit? I feel like the 8s have never been popular with the latest generation of "sneaker heads". Regardless I still love em. Mine are still going strong. I remember these being an easy cop back back in 2007. Walked right in right around when footlocker opened. Got my size and walked out. All for what was it? 140? Life was good.

View media item 1615325

Why do I get the feeling that these squad are going to sit? I feel like the 8s have never been popular with the latest generation of "sneaker heads". Regardless I still love em. Mine are still going strong. I remember these being an easy cop back back in 2007. Walked right in right around when footlocker opened. Got my size and walked out. All for what was it? 140? Life was good.

View media item 1615325
Not gonna sit

Last 3. Phoenix Suns, Bugs Bunny & Playoffs. All sold out in my area.
pheonix suns and bugs bunnys were both available after release in stores for a few weeks after release. Suns even later. Not positive on the playoffs but a buddy was able to hook me up with a pair for retail a week after release

But they were available online in a lot of sizes a couple days after the release. The only one that maybe a little trouble is the aqua, the chrome and 3 peat will be pretty easy.

7s aren't as bad as those

14s on the other hand
I disagree all the 8's that have released recently from the Play-offs, Bugs Bunny's, and Phoenix Suns did NOT sit. And neither will these Aquas.
They sat at my mall. Bugs, Playoffs, and Suns 8s could be bought for weeks after the release. Then again, only really hyped shoes sellout here. I just walked in to stores for the Toro 4s and Fire red 3s.

Back
Top Bottom