Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Chromes = Aquas.....that being said both will be copped...only releases im lookin forward to. Not eem gon go crazy trying to get em...will pay the extra to get em a couple of days early or after on Jamaica ave...

Funny thing is, if these had originally released, we all would've been ok with it.
maybe, but its the fact that JB would change it that had me worried. Plus the fact that these didn't have the standard 8s print made them stand out.

Sometimes changes are okay with me. For example I prefer the fliped colors on the 2012 Olympic 6s compared to the 2000 orignals.

Last edited:
we need AJ1 royal cw for the 8s or a SB6 cw on the 8s

Well, next year was going to be the anniverssary year for the model anyways. We've all been assuming Nike just wasn't going to do it anymore, because they're dropping so many 8's now, but maybe they'll surprise us with all new colorways and nothing else....and maybe some Sugar Rays. :pimp:

we need AJ1 royal cw for the 8s or a SB6 cw on the 8s

Well, next year was going to be the anniverssary year for the model anyways. We've all been assuming Nike just wasn't going to do it anymore, because they're dropping so many 8's now, but maybe they'll surprise us with all new colorways and nothing else....and maybe some Sugar Rays. :pimp:
Still holding out for an all white with an ice sole and maybe a pantone

Well, next year was going to be the anniverssary year for the model anyways. We've all been assuming Nike just wasn't going to do it anymore, because they're dropping so many 8's now, but maybe they'll surprise us with all new colorways and nothing else....and maybe some Sugar Rays.
pimp.gif
would be sick if nike would do that

I would chase the sugar rays with a vengeance. the all black ones were amazing but even the white ones are fire!

They should bring these samples out of the vault :nerd:

View media item 1611119
View media item 1611133

Back
Top Bottom