Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Ive been rocking my 07s HEAVY the past few months. 

I wanna get a lot wears in before these come back out and everybody has em

I dont think its necessarily about xclusivity.... hw many people got aquas ? A milliom! But i can inderstand not wanting to walk around town with erbdy n their mam rockin em.at the same time....

I dont think its necessarily about xclusivity.... hw many people got aquas ? A milliom! But i can inderstand not wanting to walk around town with erbdy n their mam rockin em.at the same time....

Shoes make up like 5% of your fit. You want to be different do it with the rest of your outfit. Especially since every one and their mom is a "Sneakerhead"

Everybody can be wearing the shoes (and they will be) but I'll be wearing them with the bravado as if they're my own sig shoe.

This 1992 aqua Nike windbreaker I'm about to be breaking out with these :nthat:

And yes the windbreaker is from 1992 and the shoes came out '93. Nike was obsessed with aqua tone after they got out their infrared phase...

Not that I care for exclusivity, but I've been waiting to wear some of my recent releases till their hype goes down.

Last edited:
If you're buying a product being sold in the hundreds of thousands, then why would you not expect everyone and their moms to have them? Let's be honest too, I see so many people STILL wearing the 2007 Aqua's like it's nobody's business. Exclusive and Aqua's are not synonymous and they haven't been since before 2007.

Last edited:
Nostalgia is strong with this one.

Had these and the OG Playoffs back in the 5th grade.  That was the last (and only) time I had any AJ8s.

We'll see if the planets align for this release; still kind of hurting from the UNC 1s release, but I'm sure I'll get over it soon.

I'll probably be one of the very few that will actually wear these with the straps tightened, just like how I did in '93.

Why did they skip 7s? Black Friday releases have gone 3, 4, 5, 6 since 2011.

They dropped the whole "23rd Anniversary" gimmick to my knowledge. Someone mentioned it earlier this year to focus on the remastered thing.

Plus next year would be the year of the VIII's. But every OG color, and Chromes wouldve released. They could remaster the Bugs, and Playoffs to bring focus back. Nobody knows. Wait and see.

^^ yeah it about time they dropped the 23rd anny thing. But JB moves in patterns a lot. We gettin Aqua's this year but could easily see a remastered Charcoal 7 next Black Friday.

Back
Top Bottom