Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

So I have a few interesting observations tell me if you guys think I'm right . In 2012 when the black cement 3s released , they sold out instantly while seen as a more iconic pair the raise in price to $190 (BC3s were last release to be $150) coupled with the fact that I think the shoe market has peaked culminated in what happened today (these sitting on shelves). While they'll be sold out in prob less than a week at most two , this is still amazing considering how hyped things were after the concord release in December of 2012. I remember it was pretty hard to get shoes like Olympic 6s, Olympic 7s, etc. I think the shoe market has peaked and is now on a slight decline not as much money to be made as reseller except on 11s or really exclusive items. Like what happened to the foam posite resale market? it's basically dead now. Do you guys think the whole Jordan fad has peaked , interested to hear your guys thoughts

They have a **** ton of these. Even in my size 13. I literally ran down after work to cop these. Now I'm in the store. Shout out to all my pears.

What I should've said is the 8s are one of the more durable Jordan's out there unless of course you plan on mountain climbing in them. In that case they would be "flimsy" and you may need something a lil more durable lol.

Being Size 7 is amazing never have to worry about not getting my pair

I would honestly pay an extra 20-30 to get the same quality that the Mens pair gets but come on Jordan brand at least give me the retro card what am I doing with a sticker 

Copped my pair $190 (it hurt) price tag is catching up to dudes or Jordan brand. I see this remaster hype train crashing soon. $220 is steep for the maroons and xi's. I'll be passing on both. might cop the maroons down the road if they go below retail.

Copped my pair $190 (it hurt) price tag is catching up to dudes or Jordan brand. I see this remaster hype train crashing soon. $220 is steep for the maroons and xi's. I'll be passing on both. might cop the maroons down the road if they go below retail.

They simply need to ease up on the releases... How many retros did we have this year? Obviously if you have 2-3 a month, it's going to be hard to push more $190 pairs. Retros are popular but the hype just isn't there to push some of these retro+ cws.

Last edited:
Having owned many 8s from 2007 both leather, Nubuck, and Durabuck I believe that the straps on these Aqua's are very flimsy and thin
Said that  same thing about the straps earlier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom