Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

can someone please help me out on why I keep not being able to add to cart on mens and gs sizes when they are still in stock on NDC? i keep getting this error. I don't know what's up with NDC but the past few releases I haven't even been able to get close. I'm no starting to wonder if it's because I live abroad...
"[Code: 010N-10000001]"
NIKE.com is USA Based. You have to find the nikestore for the country you're in. If you live in New Zealand you can't order off nikestore

This is the first time I have not bought the black Friday shoe from JB. I always look forward to something cool on black Friday.  I am hoping next year JB gives us something exciting. I have never been a fan of 8's or 2's. I was in disbelief that they made this the Black Friday Shoe. It should have been that cool down shoe between the Black Friday shoe and Holiday 11 at best which is still a hyped spot on the calendar (Taxi's, Dirty Bred 13's , Maroon 6's).  JB and Nike is facing competition from Adidas and I am hoping  that will benefit us and they step up quality and perhaps limit the amount of retro's a year similar to the old days. One to two retros a month max is enough (I know it will never happen).. I knew this shoe would sit but didn't think it would be this bad. Sad day when the Jordan Black Friday shoe sits and an Adidas geriatric referee shoe sell out instantly.

This is the first time I have not bought the black Friday shoe from JB. I always look forward to something cool on black Friday.  I am hoping next year JB gives us something exciting. I have never been a fan of 8's or 2's. I was in disbelief that they made this the Black Friday Shoe. It should have been that cool down shoe between the Black Friday shoe and Holiday 11 at best which is still a hyped spot on the calendar (Taxi's, Dirty Bred 13's , Maroon 6's).  JB and Nike is facing competition from Adidas and I am hoping  that will benefit us and they step up quality and perhaps limit the amount of retro's a year similar to the old days. One to two retros a month max is enough (I know it will never happen).. I knew this shoe would sit but didn't think it would be this bad. Sad day when the Jordan Black Friday shoe sits and an Adidas geriatric referee shoe sell out instantly.
I hear ya, i'm not a fan of the 8's either, but the Aquas, the Aquas are another story. So much history in this shoe, and it's so iconic, that I think it is a perfect shoe for Jordan Brand. Even though the 8's are not the most popular shoe, the Aqua 8 is quintessential Jordan Brand at it's finest. (IMO of course)

NIKE.com is USA Based. You have to find the nikestore for the country you're in. If you live in New Zealand you can't order off nikestore
My billing is in the US and I am able to add other products to my cart such as the aqua's for toddlers. I am from the US and that's why I'm saying this because I never had this problem till the last few releases. So I'm not sure what to think

With all the effort JB put in on these, playoffs are going to come out looking real nice remastered
smokin.gif

Yeah man I agree, JB did a real nice job on these Aquas.

Although the shoe is iconic, I can understand folks not liking it. However, there is no other Shoe/Apparel corporation, Adidas or otherwise, posing any competitive threat to Nike. None. Not even close. They are not worried about any shoe not selling out day one or their retailers having to take 20% off of that sitting shoe 6 months from now in order to move units. I posted this in the Yeezy thread to bring folks back to reality. Fiscal 2015 will look similar.

View media item 1787856

Last edited:
So dude said this year he passed on the black Friday release? You talk as if black Friday is always exciting. The Oreo 5s sat, the flu game 12s sat and last year's Infrareds didn't exactly fly of shelves immediately. I don't know how long you've actually been following JB and their black Friday releases, but it's always a hit or miss. The Aqua's aren't breaking any tradition of being a black Friday instant sellout, Because there isn't one. Why limit pairs? Limited does not always equal better sales (ex. the champagne and cigar 7s and the very limited n7 7ss, UNC 1s). You can't even say the Bordeaux's would have did better, they sat and can still be had at retail. What do you really expect? They aren't going to release the top 10(black Cement 3s, 4s, met. 5s, etc) most popular Jays every black Friday or else customers will lose interest. And then they'll really be behind adidas

Last edited:
Everything you mentioned would have been sitting as well.

I think the sneaker last retroing only 8 years ago is probably the main contributing factor. Those pairs can be found easily at reasonable cost.

Last edited:
Although the shoe is iconic, I can understand folks not liking it. However, there is no other Shoe/Apparel corporation, Adidas or otherwise, posing any competitive threat to Nike. None. Not even close. They are not worried about any shoe not selling out day one or their retailers having to take 20% off of that sitting shoe 6 months from now in order to move units. I posted this in the Yeezy thread to bring folks back to reality. Fiscal 2015 will look similar.
Yeah not to mention NIke's resellers make more than Sketchers annually. 
This guy can't post anything without someone jumping on his nuts.Doesnt matter how old he is or how many pairs of J's he has an opinion is an opinion.Ive been on this board for less then a year and the mockery of this guy has already gotten old.SMH so if I were a virgin I couldn't tell you Kim K has a fat *** y'all are some trolling *** mofo's.If I were him I'd tell jaylaw and whoever else that doesn't care for my opinion to grab a ladder and jump off my nuts.
@AirSakuragi  is my boy, who's talkin ish?

Last edited:

@AirSakuragi
 is my boy, who's talkin ish?
Plenty of NT trolls.Read many posts where this guy would write something and 30 seconds later someone already has a post mocking him.Has me sitting here smh like they're giving him life advice but sit at the computer all day waiting for him to post so they can talk some ish.

I picked up my pair that I won in the raffle through Foot Locker, EARLIER.
 ​
I think it was around 1:30-2:00 PM EST...
 ​
The Kenwood mall here in Cincy was THICK as ****, as usual on Black Friday....
 ​
Anyways, when I got there the chick at the register (BAD AS ****) pulled up some Adidas Superstars at first....
 ​
The s*** had me nervous as ****
laugh.gif
, but I told her I had the 8's then it was ALL GOOD...
 ​
I should've tried to get her number, but I haven't been doin' so good in that area of life
laugh.gif
 ​
I would've posted pics earlier, but I just got to takin' em like an hour ago for real...
 ​
& here they go NTers...
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
& a couple of pics with my previous cops....
 ​
happy.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
Like I said before, this is the BEST retro this year IMHO....
 ​
Quality is very nice, and like many others already said, the grey is a alot darker than it looks...
 ​
I went ahead in COPPED a second pair off EastBay this morning, like I said y'all, I HAD to double up...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
I had to wait like 15-20 mins, and I had to call customer service to make the order went through...
 ​
But long story short, it was ALL good in the end....
 ​
I'll post more pics when I get the second pair....
 ​
I'm 4-0 on Black Friday releases now...
 ​
And I now have the Black/Cement 4's, Black/Metallic 5, Black/Infrared 6's, Bordeux 7's (2011's), Aqua 8's, Columbia 11's & the Playoff 13's
 ​
I'm just missin' the Black/Cement 3's and Playoff 12's when it comes to All-Star Jordan's.
 ​
(I slept on both when they last retroed) 
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
Anyways, I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving, and the people who REALLY wanted a pair were able to cop...
 ​
It seems like there's STILL more to go around from the looks of THIS thread, EVERYONE ATE!!!
 ​
It's LOOKIN' like this around these parts!
 ​
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
Also, BIG SHOUT OUT to @MJO23DAN for the OG, 2007 & 2015 comparison video.
 ​
It was a MASTERPIECE G, I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel also!
 ​
I might pass on the 72-10's now y'all, I haven't got my mind made up though yet.

Last edited:
Plenty of NT trolls.Read many posts where this guy would write something and 30 seconds later someone already has a post mocking him.Has me sitting here smh like they're giving him life advice but sit at the computer all day waiting for him to post so they can talk some ish.
Oh yeah I gotcha, yeah people like talkin ish. I just ignore em and move on. +1 to you sir.

This guy can't post anything without someone jumping on his nuts.Doesnt matter how old he is or how many pairs of J's he has an opinion is an opinion.Ive been on this board for less then a year and the mockery of this guy has already gotten old.SMH so if I were a virgin I couldn't tell you Kim K has a fat *** y'all are some trolling *** mofo's.If I were him I'd tell jaylaw and whoever else that doesn't care for my opinion to grab a ladder and jump off my nuts.

@AirSakuragi  is my boy, who's talkin ish?
It's all good my friends, Jaylaw was just saying the truth about JB's Black Friday releases; no harm towards me.  I appreciate you both for standing up for me.

Back
Top Bottom