Are any of your opinions unpopular? VOL...2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the type of **** people who front on NT say :smh:
I'm a regular in the food grub thread I enjoy eating at good place
Probably work at jack in the box calling urself a chef :smh:

Don't be mad B. My pancake game proper.

As a cook, anyone that calls themself a chef is a douche...

Folks who can't a joke are lamez. Jeez my bomb pancakes causing too much controversy

My comment wasn't related to yours lol... Just my reaction to seeing the word chef.. Didn't even read most of your post lol...

And I mean other cooks... Like if the head guy in the kitchen, has others refer to him as chef...

Last edited:
My comment wasn't related to yours lol... Just my reaction to seeing the word chef.. Didn't even read most of your post lol...

And I mean other cooks... Like if the head guy in the kitchen, has others refer to him as chef...

Oh my bad. The pancake slander got me wilin.

The male obsession with cars is stupid. I'm not just saying that because I got a tap card. Just never understood it.

The obsession with pancakes is stupid.
Not saying that becuz I got a waffle maker.just never understood it.

No lie, I just ordered me a waffle maker yesterday. Free from American Express :smokin

The male obsession with cars is stupid. I'm not just saying that because I got a tap card. Just never understood it.
Nah, what's even worse is an extensive knowledge of cars acting as a prerequisite to being  a "man". 

wearing hot axx suits 3 pieces etc...in the summertime talking bout im dressing better... Like really itch its 90+ 100. 
How is this unpopular? You just felt like taking shots at the DB thread 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom