Are any of your opinions unpopular? VOL...2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The male obsession with cars is stupid. I'm not just saying that because I got a tap card. Just never understood it.
Nah, what's even worse is an extensive knowledge of cars acting as a prerequisite to being  a "man". 

Rustle level rising.

I don't know an extensive, but to not have ANY type of knowledge of how something that major part of your life is kinda feminine.

Ok the man JUST came in here and deleted that whole conversation.

What do you think is going to happen next??

The male obsession with cars is stupid. I'm not just saying that because I got a tap card. Just never understood it.
Nah, what's even worse is an extensive knowledge of cars acting as a prerequisite to being  a "man". 
Rustle level rising.

I don't know an extensive, but to not have ANY type of knowledge of how something that major part of your life is kinda feminine.
That's why I said extensive..

How is this unpopular? You just felt like taking shots at the DB thread 
eyes.gif
it is an unpopular opinion most folks think suit dressing etc...=success established when really your a disposable/replaceable cog. BTW i dont take shots thats for folks who through rocks and hide fingers.... 

Waffles > pancakes easily, but I'm pro-breakfast in general so I'm more than happy if I have either in front of me.

Man c'mon.... key and Peele aren't even black.

Key and Peele and Chappelle have different personalities. It's not funny when they do a black sketch.

They aren't even comedians.

Key and Peele is what they wanted Chappelle to be like. But he refused. Get them sellout names outta here.

Man c'mon.... key and Peele aren't even black.

Key and Peele and Chappelle have different personalities. It's not funny when they do a black sketch.

They aren't even comedians.

Key and Peele is what they wanted Chappelle to be like. But he refused. Get them sellout names outta here.
I've never met one black person likes Key and Peele, forget like they straight up hate them with a passion. 
laugh.gif

I hate their show. Dudes are funny in small doses SOMETIMES but they're corny as ****.

Their characters on Fargo are cool.

The only skits I liked were

Substitute teacher
Hells kitchen
The wire
And that one where they wuz playin gangsters and dude kept tryin not to laugh :rofl:

The hat skit, not saying ***** around their girls skit, and substitute teacher skit got a few laughs out of me, but I'm not about to regularly watch their show at all :lol:

Last edited:
Key and Peele is my favorite show I never watch.

They're extremely hit or miss. They had everyone talking about A-Aron.

I saw all of those on YouTube and I'm pretty sure NT is the reason behind me watching any of them actually :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom