Are bank/credit scams the new CRACK game?

i heard street cats are teaching themselves accounting so they can cheat on taxes

Yup. Turbo tax just stopped state tax filing for that exact reason. I interned at a large public account firm in their tax department last year and we had some high net worth clients being compromised. Had to paper file the return along with documents from the client.

There's a nice cbs 60 minute special on this from last year. See if you can find it. It's like 20 minutes long and really dumbs it down for the common person. Medicare fraud works on a similar premise except you need a store front for that.

All this fraud **** is nothing new, it's just electronic now ..... In the late 90's, early 2000's, you could pay stuff by check via phone LOL it really does make me laugh, because all you needed was the routing number, and the account # ... You could give any check # you wanted, as long as the check # was unused.

Crazy! I was just a teen. I can only imagine the money made by real criminal minds.

Man some of my students are into this. I knew they weren't that spoiled to be rocking some of the gear that they got :smh:

i heard street cats are teaching themselves accounting so they can cheat on taxes

Fax, B

I know some older cats in the hood who can attest to encouraging younger cats to get their stringer bell on in finance classes at community colleges to go outta town and get that tax money popping off

Man some of my students are into this. I knew they weren't that spoiled to be rocking some of the gear that they got :smh:

You a teacher? What grade?

And you be catching the kids with gift cards on em huh? :lol: :smh:

I don't even understand how that **** works, cats is stealing gift cards from CVS and going to Saks?

yeah these young broads on Dallas stay with the gas cards and gift catfs they dont get to sell them because they try to profit too much off of them so nobody bites I always use me temporary debit card without the credit card logo dont know for sure if that puys me in the clear as far as using the ATM but it puts me at ease for now

Unrelated to the topic boosting is mad huge out here for these yt? Pung broads that about 18 im surprise they haven't got caught because they stay flexin on FB giving locations and all lol

yeah these young broads on Dallas stay with the gas cards and gift catfs they dont get to sell them because they try to profit too much off of them so nobody bites I always use me temporary debit card without the credit card logo dont know for sure if that puys me in the clear as far as using the ATM but it puts me at ease for now

Unrelated to the topic boosting is mad huge out here for these yt? Pung broads that about 18 im surprise they haven't got caught because they stay flexin on FB giving locations and all lol
Facts

Bank Fraud and identity thief is the scourge of the 21st century.

working in banking, i see this **** everyday.

Bank Fraud and identity thief is the scourge of the 21st century.

working in banking, i see this **** everyday.

Since you're in the banking industry, I used to be in it...and the craziest story I can remember was this lady was kiting her checks...by the time the checks caught up to her she already made off with $2000

photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom