Are bank/credit scams the new CRACK game?

Put the hacking machine on atm/swipe machine in stores. The info that's swiped into said machine goes to a cpu. Go buy prepaid debit/credit cards (green dot). Numbers on the prepaid cards are printed on, rub em off and that's where the fun begins. They got the printing machine the card companies use to punch the numbers on the cards. Put the prepaid in the machine, punch the numbers/name/dates that's in the cpu from the hacking device onto the card. Activate the acct info from the cpu to the prepaid and go swipe away. It's videos out there that shows the whole process, I've seen dudes do the ****. Something I can't get down with, **** grimey.

The hell is gift carding? Selling gift cards with $0 on it? :lol:

Those can only be activated at the register
Buy gifteys with fake credit cards to turn that money legit. U can buy 500 nike gc and sell it for 250 cash. Or one of those visa gift cards and put cash on it. Most them dudes buy jewelry and pawn it.

Yeah, there's been a resurgence in credit card fraud. The new slang term is "My piece is hittin'". Piece = Credit card. Hittin' = transactions were approved.

Honestly, this has been going on since the early 2000's, so it's nothing new... It's just resurfaced recently.

New slang? What rock you lived under, my pieces is hitting is super old. Don't talk about this Hums life if you know nothing about it, you sound like a old man with this post, someone who just learned something yesterday and trying to school someone looking like a clown.

New slang? What rock you lived under, my pieces is hitting is super old. Don't talk about this Hums life if you know nothing about it, you sound like a old man with this post, someone who just learned something yesterday and trying to school someone looking like a clown.

Was thinking the same thing. I ain't wanna be the one to say it :lol:.

Last edited:
Man i know a cat that did a flat 10 on some RNS and came back to the free, adjusted to the game and learned the digital game.

When i tell you he sits in front of 3 screens for 6 hours a day........hes makin at least 2k a day

Go read the Max B story and the guys that they set up to kill. Now THOSE dudes were caking off that mortgage/internet scam all through Northern Nj/New York

My man took it extra personal. :rofl:

:lol:

And yea the mortgage scam is where the real cake at. I know a dude who used to ask people if they wanted to make 30k and would pocket the rest from a 100k loan.

Back
Top Bottom