Are Elite Socks a "fad"?

mean.gif
 at dudes that tink they're doing it by buying every single colorway
roll.gif
 people do this

I own a few pairs that I bought half off. 

I think so ..

I **** with the Nike Dri Fit socks tho. 6 pairs for $20.

the dri fit that has a specific left and right sock with the grey swoosh? Or just the generic one with black swoosh and no L and R sock.

the dri fit has a left and right sock like elite socks, dri fits are actually like elites but without the pattern on the back

Eastbay always has two 3 packs for $20. Mix and match cuts as well.

I have two pairs of the pink breast cancer pairs just because I rock with the design of them, but yes they are very overpriced and will end up being a fad.

Copped all my Nike elite socks at tj maxx, Marshall's and Ross for 2.99 - 3.99 a piece. Scored on some nice ones like poison dart elites, Texas longhorn colorway, and some team usa's :pimp:

Man. I returned a pair of ID's i made recently today and in line was a mom and her son. She was buying him two pairs of those new printed elite socks that cost $30 bucks. Apparently the son told her they cost $18 a pair put she got hit with $60 as the total bill at the end. I was about to tell her stop don't buy those socks for him. The things Mom's do for they kids. They the real MVP for sure.

Yes it's a fad but they are comfortable. Really only mess with the quarter high elites when I can get them. Not a fan of the highs or the price.

i don't know anyone over the age of 25 who really wear them outside of the gym...

a few here and there when playing ball or working out, but don't see them much on grown folks in them on the streets like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom