Are men intimidated by intelligent women?

Do i get the stone face for finding women that are able to demonstrate intelligence on the academic level very attractive? (i.e. excelling in math and science)

Women that can hold intellectual conversations are very appreciated. Definitely not intimidated by it.

2Lips,
Really though? You don't get any kind of enjoyment from holding an interesting convo with a chick?

Wilroc,
Nah... there needs to be more dudes like you!

2Lips,
Really though? You don't get any kind of enjoyment from holding an interesting convo with a chick?

Wilroc,
Nah... there needs to be more dudes like you!

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Its what i look for in a woman..also musical knowledge

this......plus mass.....and inside-warming appearance....
2LipsLegit wrote:
DJ bana wrote:
Not at all. 

In fact, i find it stimulating to be able to chat for hours about REAL stuff, as well as being able to joke. I'm not even talking about news... philosophical stuff too.. "deep" convo, lol. 
However, it's not often that a guy will be quick to have a convo like that, as opposed to something more casual.

cuz deep convos dont get buns. Its much easier to try to get at a girl sexually talking about nothing. Unless Ive friendzoned myself (as in on purpose) or Im actually with a chick, I usually have no reason to talk to a girl about anything of substance.

this is very true, also, tho.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Its what i look for in a woman..also musical knowledge

this......plus mass.....and inside-warming appearance....
2LipsLegit wrote:
DJ bana wrote:
Not at all. 

In fact, i find it stimulating to be able to chat for hours about REAL stuff, as well as being able to joke. I'm not even talking about news... philosophical stuff too.. "deep" convo, lol. 
However, it's not often that a guy will be quick to have a convo like that, as opposed to something more casual.

cuz deep convos dont get buns. Its much easier to try to get at a girl sexually talking about nothing. Unless Ive friendzoned myself (as in on purpose) or Im actually with a chick, I usually have no reason to talk to a girl about anything of substance.

this is very true, also, tho.

Originally Posted by GotStyle58

I am not, in fact, I seek them.

word intelligent women are a welcome rarity. I'm not saying women are any dumber than men, but there is nothing more annoying than an unintelligent/ignorant woman.

Originally Posted by GotStyle58

I am not, in fact, I seek them.

word intelligent women are a welcome rarity. I'm not saying women are any dumber than men, but there is nothing more annoying than an unintelligent/ignorant woman.

i consider myself to be a fairly intelligent/knowlegable guy but my wife is way smarter than me. Only stupid thing she did was fall for my trap and actually agree to marry me.

i consider myself to be a fairly intelligent/knowlegable guy but my wife is way smarter than me. Only stupid thing she did was fall for my trap and actually agree to marry me.

But, do you find such girls (dumb ones) less of a "challenge" to date...?

lol, that just sounds awful, but you get what im saying.

But, do you find such girls (dumb ones) less of a "challenge" to date...?

Well at first on getting to know a girl or even a person, you don't want to go on deep critical thinking. However, as the goes on I would like to get into a girl mind. that's my two cents. Maybe I should have that for the rent.

Well at first on getting to know a girl or even a person, you don't want to go on deep critical thinking. However, as the goes on I would like to get into a girl mind. that's my two cents. Maybe I should have that for the rent.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Stupid ones are. I love me a girl that could talk about anything intelligently...just as long as she isn't pompous, of course.
^ That.

Not really intimidated, either. Being with a girl that you can have a real conversation with is definitely important.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Stupid ones are. I love me a girl that could talk about anything intelligently...just as long as she isn't pompous, of course.
^ That.

Not really intimidated, either. Being with a girl that you can have a real conversation with is definitely important.

A woman with intellect & looks good > *

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

2Lips,

oh I do, Im just sayin if Im tryna smash Id just be wasting my time talking about anything of substance. Might as well joke around, make fun of her, compliment her earrings and then mock her a little more and make it happen. Actually having conversation with most chicks will just confuse them and make em think you dont want it when you really do, making it kinda stupid in most situations.

2Lips,

oh I do, Im just sayin if Im tryna smash Id just be wasting my time talking about anything of substance. Might as well joke around, make fun of her, compliment her earrings and then mock her a little more and make it happen. Actually having conversation with most chicks will just confuse them and make em think you dont want it when you really do, making it kinda stupid in most situations.

not a less of a challenge to date....we date the smart chicks....less of a challenge to smash....smashing is the key, bana.

now i know, we gotta engage in some deep convo over the blunt next month, no casual convo......
nerd.gif

not a less of a challenge to date....we date the smart chicks....less of a challenge to smash....smashing is the key, bana.

now i know, we gotta engage in some deep convo over the blunt next month, no casual convo......
nerd.gif

But, do you find such girls (dumb ones) less of a "challenge" to date... smash?

Yes.

But, do you find such girls (dumb ones) less of a "challenge" to date... smash?

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom