Are men intimidated by intelligent women?

hell no im not intimidated if anything i cant stand "un-intelligent" girls.
brain dead, or air-headed people in general i cant stand.

hell no im not intimidated if anything i cant stand "un-intelligent" girls.
brain dead, or air-headed people in general i cant stand.

I love a women that is an intellectual. The reason some dudes have a problem with it is because a woman that is beautiful and smart has a tendency to think that she doesn't need anything from a man. I'm not saying all intelligent women have this mindset, but it is something that I have noticed. As long as the chick is still down to earth, I have no problem with her being more intelligent than I am.

ok sooo..

smash - dumb chicks
date - smart chicks

got it.

what about smart girls who wanna just smash too? *confused*
laugh.gif

ok sooo..

smash - dumb chicks
date - smart chicks

got it.

laugh.gif

I love a women that is an intellectual. The reason some dudes have a problem with it is because a woman that is beautiful and smart has a tendency to think that she doesn't need anything from a man. I'm not saying all intelligent women have this mindset, but it is something that I have noticed. As long as the chick is still down to earth, I have no problem with her being more intelligent than I am.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

ok sooo..

smash - dumb chicks
date smash - smart chicks

got it.

laugh.gif

fixed. intelligence has no bearing on whether or not i desire sexual intercourse with a woman. But intelligence is a prerequisite for any long term deals.

ok sooo..

smash - dumb chicks
date smash - smart chicks

got it.

laugh.gif

fixed. intelligence has no bearing on whether or not i desire sexual intercourse with a woman. But intelligence is a prerequisite for any long term deals.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
those exist?  smart & dtf?
nerd.gif
smart girls are horny too.
If a smart girl is known to be dtf though, everybodys gonna think shes stupid aaaaaaand she would kinda be acting like it - yes double standard

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
If a smart girl is known to be dtf though, everybodys gonna think shes stupid aaaaaaand she would kinda be acting like it - yes double standard

im not trying to have a debate, im asking for the opinion of male NTers and their perspective on the subject...

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Horrible, just horrible.Smart girls are most def dtf.It's all those deep convos that lead to an attraction not just on a physical level but also on a mental level, which makes that sexual encounter feelin way better than sex with a dumb broad.You guys and that double standard is why a lot of these females still feel they gotta play that "I'm not that kinda girl" card.

im not trying to have a debate, im asking for the opinion of male NTers and their perspective on the subject...

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Horrible, just horrible.Smart girls are most def dtf.It's all those deep convos that lead to an attraction not just on a physical level but also on a mental level, which makes that sexual encounter feelin way better than sex with a dumb broad.You guys and that double standard is why a lot of these females still feel they gotta play that "I'm not that kinda girl" card.

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Horrible, just horrible.Smart girls are most def dtf. It's all those deep convos that lead to an attraction not just on a physical level but also on a mental level, which makes that sexual encounter feelin way better than sex with a dumb broad.You guys and that double standard is why a lot of these females still feel they gotta play that "I'm not that kinda girl" card.
This.
This is what makes me interested.

Back
Top Bottom