Are the infrared am 90's confirmed for 08?

NYCZ ILLEST wrote:

first thing i thought was; ID job gone wrong.. then i saw the box label (Air Max 90 EX ID), tongue tag and production quality.... seems as if they had aload of material left from the first Air Max ID run...
eyes.gif

I'd cop those messed up infrareds if they really brought those out just so I would have something close for a bit.

They just retroed these...if you missed them, tough luck, they shouldn't have to saturate #%!% just to appease sleepers.

knowing Nike, if they were to release the "infrareds" again, they'll probably be done weird... like have a different color swoosh or differentmaterials., jsut like what they did to the "goldenrods" earlier in 2007 when they came out with a weird white swoosh and some kind fo foamymaterial.....

they are ok, i think they would have been ok had they all been the red color instead of tryin to mis the dark red and infrared.... still would get emthough..... i just cant pass up a mesh toe box on air max these days, not to mention on a 90

i paid 60 for my pair in 2005 right before christmas, NOBODY around my way was@@!$!%+ wit em, they stayed on the shelf for a couple of months! i regret tradingmine for some OG 95's, i only got to wear them twice before i traded, i need another pair ASAP! but i aint tryna pay 300 dollars for a DS pair, im suresomebody that doesnt know about them will sell.

It sucks that Nike ID changed it's color options. I would make this shoe annually. (I don't mind the tongue color.)

I actually like the silver logo on the tongue. It make it look like some exclusive+#!+. And it's pimp.

the infra's went plaaaatinum lol, funny when i was rocking them in 2003 (euro release) everyone was clowning on the color now look too funny.

I can't believe they go so high. Maybe because they get dirty so fast. Guess I'll just have to wait.

They go so high because a lot of resellers know they aren't coming out again for a while, supposedly. And it isn't hard to make a outrageous BIN/endingbid, the status quo.

I actually got kinda excited seeing infrared 90s coming back out. But it was just like 2 years ago when they came back out. I guess too good to be true. Had 3pairs. beat 2 up and sold the last one. =[

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

They need to be retroed.

Everyone who had them beat them to death already.
I bought three pairs the last time they dropped with the HOA pack. I beat one to death and still have 2 sitting in my closet DS.

As far as I'm concerned they could never retro these again. People should have copped multiple pairs when the HOA pack released.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

With them going for $200+ on eBay, the demand is obviously there.

Damn! $200+??? If anyone needs a 10.5 and is willing to pay $200 let me know. I've got a DS pair waiting for you.
smile.gif

edit: thats part of the reason i didnt copp maybe cuz i was like they gonna get dirty so fast.
youre right, i dunno why i slept on these seriously. lol wth you need resell money for you doin iight
eek.gif

How have you all run 2 and 3 prs into the ground already from the HOA pack? Dont you have a rotation? I have AMs that are in heavy heavy rotation but stilllook pretty crispy...

eek.gif
at how much they're going for now. good thing i bought 6 pairs during the HOA release. set for a good while
pimp.gif

I've beat mine up so much I do regret not buying more than one pair. I didn't even wear them for the longest, but once I slipped 'em on, Icouldn't take 'em off. Retro them.. again!!!

I wasn't into ams when they came out in 2006, smh. copped a vnds pair 4 160 like 5 months ago. Damn they hard to keep clean, debating on throwing em in thewash. But I'd rather wait till its confirmed they're coming out incase I mess em up.

Back
Top Bottom