Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

The foam colums.

In the heel you can still feel the air because of your weight and the volume of air. I find forefoot max air to be kind of useless with any foam colums, or even empty columns.

This zoom inside a max bag should feel pretty good.

The foam colums.

In the heel you can still feel the air because of your weight and the volume of air. I find forefoot max air to be kind of useless with any foam colums, or even empty columns.

This zoom inside a max bag should feel pretty good.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

What are these columns you speak of.....?
LOL.... come on man, stop playin........ you know you have seen the columns in an air max bag before.  I thought they were made out of plastic.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

What are these columns you speak of.....?
LOL.... come on man, stop playin........ you know you have seen the columns in an air max bag before.  I thought they were made out of plastic.

Lets just say I thank that website for showing whats really good.

Man am I disappointed.

Knowing the Kitchen comes up with these different Zoom and cushioning set ups why not do more than whats being given in the forefoot or heel.

*sigh*

Lets just say I thank that website for showing whats really good.

Man am I disappointed.

Knowing the Kitchen comes up with these different Zoom and cushioning set ups why not do more than whats being given in the forefoot or heel.

*sigh*

lol........ with Nike i learned to let things go and hope for the best in the future with their new tech.

lol........ with Nike i learned to let things go and hope for the best in the future with their new tech.

Looks like there are still going to be 4 big foam columns in the heel and 4 small ones in the forefoot.

Looks like there are still going to be 4 big foam columns in the heel and 4 small ones in the forefoot.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

here is what its supposed to look like..........
So these are supposed to be in the 250 dollar lebrons???  looks interesting, but still don't think worth more than 150-160.    maybe nike will raise prices so that you have to pay 200+ for any type of substatial zoom based cushioning LOL

Originally Posted by andfattoo

here is what its supposed to look like..........
So these are supposed to be in the 250 dollar lebrons???  looks interesting, but still don't think worth more than 150-160.    maybe nike will raise prices so that you have to pay 200+ for any type of substatial zoom based cushioning LOL

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

true........ i didnt peep that them.......... but its alot less columns than normal.

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

true........ i didnt peep that them.......... but its alot less columns than normal.

I think they already dropped a while ago, if they didnt drop, they never will. Check ebay for a pair.

I think they already dropped a while ago, if they didnt drop, they never will. Check ebay for a pair.

Yeah, I think they only released in Asia and Europe though. Been seeing them on ebay for a long time already. I can deal with the material change, but no full length zoom = no go for me.

They dropped overseas, all the pairs I've seen have been on ebay. But once the cushioning setup was nothing like the originals I quickly forgot about these

Back
Top Bottom