Are these safe to ball in?

I just got these hyperize nfw and these things seem to have no ankle support at all. I wanna play in them but to be real I'm kinda scarred 
embarassed.gif

Any input?

Nike-Air-Max-Hyperize-NFW-Tour-Yellow-White.jpg

I just got these hyperize nfw and these things seem to have no ankle support at all. I wanna play in them but to be real I'm kinda scarred 
embarassed.gif

Any input?

Nike-Air-Max-Hyperize-NFW-Tour-Yellow-White.jpg

I know Mo Williams played in the red ones so I guess they're okay. If you have any doubts though it might be better to go with a pair you'd feel more confident in. You don't want the thought of an injury waiting to happen lingering at the back of your mind while on the court.

I know Mo Williams played in the red ones so I guess they're okay. If you have any doubts though it might be better to go with a pair you'd feel more confident in. You don't want the thought of an injury waiting to happen lingering at the back of your mind while on the court.

My friend is in the same boat with the nike lebron 8 v2, he says there light but the support seems off (maybe a personal feeling) idk.... I would go with something you feel more comfortable in, definitely agree with ^^^^^^

My friend is in the same boat with the nike lebron 8 v2, he says there light but the support seems off (maybe a personal feeling) idk.... I would go with something you feel more comfortable in, definitely agree with ^^^^^^

I have a couple pairs of them and they perform alright. The regular Hyperize's have a loose feel in the ankle and wide foot base, which makes it seem hard to get a lockdown feel in them, ala Hyperdunks or Kobe's. If I were you, I'd shoot around solo in them before playing a full run.

I have a couple pairs of them and they perform alright. The regular Hyperize's have a loose feel in the ankle and wide foot base, which makes it seem hard to get a lockdown feel in them, ala Hyperdunks or Kobe's. If I were you, I'd shoot around solo in them before playing a full run.

Back
Top Bottom