Are Timberland boots played out?

Armenians in Glendale, California still wear that
laugh.gif
i GOT clowned at the gym for wearing an old Ed Hardy shirt lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO there are higher quality boots for around the same price... Timbs are kind of boring and they don't offer the same comfort and fit of a nicer boot.

:kanyeshrug

Don't let everybody wearing them fool you. Sure Timbs might be "what's hot again," but they're timeless.

The newer pairs allegedly have insulation now, that was the reason for the price increase to $180…. they will never go out of stye

Nah, I still wear my wheat field boots throughout the fall and winter seasons. I plan on picking up an all-black pair and a pair of the beef and broccoli's in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
i got a pair that have got to be over over 15 years old if not 20. Copped for 9.99 at salvation army back in '01 and still going strong :smokin

Last edited:
Just copped some constructs and black helcor field boots.

Honestly timberlands are timeless staples of fall and winter.

They have a classic look and for the most part arent gaudy so playing out i think will never happen.

I dont even get how they could be played out but jordans and fruity swag colors of nikes are not. guess im old.

I'm from Texas...

And I think this is a stupid question. I of course not

Hey speaking of which does anyone have a plug on getting the 10061 6 inch premium wheats for under retail?

I see people talking about they're waiting for a Black Friday sale, but those never go on sale for some reason.

Hey speaking of which does anyone have a plug on getting the 10061 6 inch premium wheats for under retail?

I see people talking about they're waiting for a Black Friday sale, but those never go on sale for some reason.

Piperlime has %30 off right now. not sure if it can be used on them.
shoebuy.com and shoemall.com both have i think 20% off right now. i know it can be used on them cause i had them in cart I think ebates for these sites is 7.5% and 8.5% as well. not sure.

gotta try thes smaller stores to get these on discount. i copped from ycmc for 117 with the halloween code.

I got a pair on freeze just in case somebody gotta get stomped out.

You stomp someone out, you gotta do it right.

In DC, YES!! With the exception of Field Boots.

The 6' boot is as 1990's as the WB Store, Starter jackets, and Eddie Bauer coats.

In NY they will never go outta style I still see cats wearing jorts and Tim's in the summer still lol

Timeless classics NEVER get played out. Wished it got cold enough to wear them here...

tims are timeless so they will never be played.... they are basically for a different crowd... i still got my pair only wear it when it snows

If I can get a pair cheap on the next Timberland.com sale I'll cop. Kinda one of them staples to have.

Timbs all seasons for **** kicking reasons :nthat:

Black Nubuck & Wheat constructs 8)

Last edited:
In DC, YES!! With the exception of Field Boots.

The 6' boot is as 1990's as the WB Store, Starter jackets, and Eddie Bauer coats.
I'm from the DMV area and I know exactly what you mean..LOL! Dang, I forgot about the WB store..lmao!!!! Only people I see wear 6'' butters around here are hipster type dudes.. lol

Back
Top Bottom