Are Timberland boots played out?

They dont sell 6" premiums for under retail at the timberland store... u see the worker boots if theyre 89.99. No two tone sole or plush lining plus i feel like the material itself is different. Also the stitching is fake on the 80 dollar jauns

I pay 150 for a pair about every third year and always will
pimp.gif
jus copped some from amazon for $148. I wonder what the quality will be like?

I think they are timeless.

I personally prefer to rock ACG's for comfort and a little bit more style

cant go wrong with the classic wheats  though.

It's starting to get a lil chilly in the A so I just copped the wheats Monday & wore em yesterday.

Timbs are timeless.

I don't like em but I don't think they will be played out any time soon, but they will get played out

Lol at comeback. It never left.

Timbs aren't Puma Disc Blazes and ****. It's not cool one winter and lame the next.

People wear it because they are genuinely good boots for the weather and they look good.

Wheats are the all-around favorite but Black Nubucks imo are
pimp.gif
i need em so bad, they sold out everywhere i go tho

I know what you're saying. I'm 26 and I've always thought timberlands would never go out of style, but it was a time where nike boots really took over and timbs weren't nearly as popular here in the DMV. Overall, 6'' premium butters will never go out of style. I still will take the Nike Air Max Goadome ACG's comfort over the 6'' premium boot though.

Oh I def agree about Goadome ACG comfort>Timbs.

Lol i was being sarcastic because this is a thread about timbs not ACGs

Pass your man card up now please. Only steezy gets to where uggs round here papi

A stop at the timberland outlet during x mas time is like a yearly staple for us

6" wheats and blacks for 89.99>>>>>

Yeah, but those 6" wheats you're getting from the outlets for $90 are not the premium ones.

They let the black nubuck 6" premiums go on sale, but you probably did not buy the product code 10061 for $90 at the timberland outlet.

If it was then put me on :nerd: :D

you think the good ones will go on sale for Black Friday?

View media item 644038View media item 644039
need these.

S
How much are these?

I just bought a pair of them from LL Bean last month for $130.

yea 130 is good. i think i dropped 160. highest was up to 180 im not sure, but they were hard to get at the time. last year they were in stock for a while surprisingly, and LL bean doesn't sell many things that are made in their maine factory.

LMFAO

i left the timberland game and stepped it up to handmade premium waterproof joints str8 outta Maine.

230122_2764_41

How durable is the Cheerio outsole?

i have no problem with them. to be honest, i wont tell u that the sole is as tough as red wings vibram soles, or timbs. those soles are built ford tough. but these ll bean soles are fine.

to be fair, you could go regular timbs with no insulation. if your feet get cold tho, go to a khols or snowboard/ski store and buy smartwool socks. dat cushion, that warmth :pimp:

regular tube socks on a freezing day with some bare bones timbs is no bueno.

A stop at the timberland outlet during x mas time is like a yearly staple for us

6" wheats and blacks for 89.99>>>>>

Yeah, but those 6" wheats you're getting from the outlets for $90 are not the premium ones.

They let the black nubuck 6" premiums go on sale, but you probably did not buy the product code 10061 for $90 at the timberland outlet.

If it was then put me on :nerd: :D

you think the good ones will go on sale for Black Friday?

View media item 644038View media item 644039
need these.

Yeah I don't think that you should have a problem with anything else going on sale except for the 6' premium wheats, the beef and brocs feild boots, and one of the Earthkeepers or somehting like that. Those three they always exclude them from sales... always.

I remember back in like 2010 2011 when I was in an outlet thread on here but we were on yuku some user posted on how to get the 6' premiums from a website that allows coupons and he was getting them for $70-$90 but I never saved the site or anythign like that. I can't even go back and try to find it because my account was banned I believe or I forgot the password.

Last edited:
Uggs are the only boots worth owning.

Yes, Timberlands are played out. Don't let NYC people tell you otherwise. :x

IMO saying timberlands are played out is like saying air forces are played out as well. These are two classic shoe wear that won't Play out

I mean air forces are kinda played out. People aren't nearly wearing them as often or in the same numbers as the early 2000's.

Back
Top Bottom