Are Timberland boots played out?

Timbs are a fashion staple.

Might not be the case everywhere but I give no dambz.

Same reason they wear black waxed denim in the middle of July:Kanye

and this is partly true, partly satire.

90s babies outside of the tri-state, ya'll were not up on Timbz until that man put ya'll on game.

Stop front'n lil ******.

Tried breaking out an old pair I hadn't rocked for years (worn n rugged look :pimp: ) but my ****** feet grew smh

in NYC, they are still the business...

smokin.gif

in the words of Tek from "Smif -N- Wessun"

"...rock Timbs for all seasons, for *** kicking reasons..."
^ I'm really liking those, what was retail on those 40 below. I see a pair in my size going for close to 500 that is approaching Alden territory
pimp.gif
 These are so dope! But 5 bills on the price-tag is not.

Anybody know anything similar I can pick up that retails at something sensible??

I'm going back to air forces now. Everybody rocking air max now I got to rock something nobody have now

I don't understand how yaw let what other people is wearing dictate whether you should wear a shoe or not

Last edited:
I'm going back to air forces now. Everybody rocking air max now I got to rock something nobody have now

I don't understand how yaw let what other people is wearing dictate whether you should wear a shoe or not
not sure if srs.

Last edited:

What atrocious sentence structure.

Go back to school, my lord. :smh:

It's mostly chicks that rock them round my way unless you a old head or work construction dudes don't really wear them

how do you clean them.. finna break out my old wheat from highschool days!

I've been wearing the same pair of timbs since '11. Kinda worn out. 

About to get a pair of Asolos. I love the look of it. Especially with global warming and the ice/snow in NY i think they'll be superb.

Anyone here have a pair of RF x Timberlands? Thoughts? 

Can anyone tell me how to restore that buttery/yellow colour to wheats. Mine are super faded for over 7 Canadian winters. i've been rocking the same pair since grade 10.

I was thinking some kind of oil could do the trick...no idea though. 

If not...can these be dyed????? maybe i'll take em red/black if I can't restore the buttery wheat

Can anyone tell me how to restore that buttery/yellow colour to wheats. Mine are super faded for over 7 Canadian winters. i've been rocking the same pair since grade 10.

I was thinking some kind of oil could do the trick...no idea though. 

If not...can these be dyed????? maybe i'll take em red/black if I can't restore the buttery wheat

Yeah, buy new ones lol. But no, there's nothing you can do

Back
Top Bottom