Are Timberland boots played out?

The shoe itself isn't played out; what is "played out" (and actually was never a good look to begin with) is dudes rocking skinny jeans and Timbs like their idol, Kanye. @#$% just looks foolish as hell.

Lol at a water proof construction boot being played out. Y'all kids man, go back to your jeggins now

The shoe itself isn't played out; what is "played out" (and actually was never a good look to begin with) is dudes rocking skinny jeans and Timbs like their idol, Kanye. @#$% just looks foolish as hell.
Its whack cause Ye wore it? Oh okay...

Ive seen plenty of people, fashion world, streets of NYC, that have worn skinny jeans, joggers with Timbs and have looked fine.

Its whack cause Ye wore it? Oh okay...

Ive seen plenty of people, fashion world, streets of NYC, that have worn skinny jeans, joggers with Timbs and have looked fine.

It's stupid because it's a big chunky boot being worn with narrow leg openings. Don't really care how many people wore/wear that look.

View media item 701828

Last edited:
Lol at a water proof construction boot being played out. Y'all kids man, go back to your jeggins now
Basically. Doesn't help that these boutiques are trying to hop on the wave with the collabs. Dallas Penn had a good mini-rant about that.

i bought a pair of 8 inch wheats the summer before 11th grade for 40 bucks at DSW and they are still going strong.

rocked em through mad storms, snow and desert terrain for 10 years.

AF1's will also never go out of style, i saw this old asian dude cop multiple pairs of some fresh grey suede af1's last night.

im not saying just saying because of this, but i mean how many surburban white kids do you see in leather sweats and coke white AF1's online.

not to mention people that actually know about the shoe.

im in socal btw, not the ideal place one would think when they talk about these 2 shoes.

Last edited:
I seen some at Macy's the other day for $179.99 and my mind was completely blown...

Last edited:
Man, I remember when I use to get wheat and black timbs for $80/no tax from sports jam on Jamaica Ave, Queens.... The good ol' days....

Asolo?

They dropped off with dolomite and vasquez.

I still don't understand how walkers trek in constructs, beyond a 6 block radius them joints are murder of the foot.

Thank god dc chose nike boots.

Back
Top Bottom