Are you a Hyperbeast? If so what makes you one.

laugh.gif
at that beast ps.

laugh.gif
@ the beast pic. I remember a video a couple years back about how being an "anti-hypebeast" is the "new" hypebeast
30t6p3b.gif
, they was probably from ISS though

I'm the hypest hyperbeast there is son, just ask the hyperbiddies they know!

I'm pretty sure they go by stuff like this so if you fit the description

tumblr_lgvs2ad0FL1qhr26po1_500.png

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

pimp.gif
So the term Hyberbeast has gone viral...I just wanted NT community take on the matter.....If you are one, tell me why...I Just want to know what the real deal behing this title...To beast or not to beast that is the questions, LOL.
Ok whats a Hyberbeast?
And if you misspelled it then no I'm not a Hypebeast. Those are the people who are not getting into Moonboots and Hipsters who use nerd as a cool sense of style. That *!%% aint cool 

I meant Hype(r)beast takes Hypebeast to the next level....Man Hyberbeast  are just copping to re-sell or buying because some idoit said moon shoes are cool.

Ok thats all Hypebeast are. They buy to re-sell because Reselling is cool nowadays and they buy things others think is cool. Thats a Hypebeast in general

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

On point. We need a 2011 one. 

so instead of a jean jacket it became a varsity jacket??? wat about the camera with the strap??

Originally Posted by bhergh

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

On point. We need a 2011 one. 

so instead of a jean jacket it became a varsity jacket??? wat about the camera with the strap??
He has a Iphone/Ipod touch, 

Back
Top Bottom