Are you pro life or pro choice?

pro life or pro choice

• pro life

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • pro choice

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
[/quote]
Besides abstinence no BC method is 100% . Do you think those who were legitimately practicing BC but it failed shouldn't have abortions?

That's tough as hell Doc. Since none of us are about that abstinence life, I guess it's best we sleep with chicks that we can deal with for 18+ years. I'm not going to spend too much time on a hypothetical. Women have the choice to do with their bodies as they like. I just hate the thought of what potential is lost. These are just my personal thoughts on it. I'm not about that life.

Last edited:
Besides abstinence no BC method is 100% . Do you think those who were legitimately practicing BC but it failed shouldn't have abortions?

That's tough as hell Doc. Since none of us are about that abstinence life, I guess it's best we sleep with chicks that we can deal with for 18+ years. I'm not going to spend too much time on a hypothetical. Women have the choice to do with their bodies as they like. I just hate the thought of what potential is lost. These are just my personal thoughts on it. I'm not about that life.[/quote]

That's real. Can't knock that take.

I'm personally glad I don't have to worry/think about unwanted pregnancies anymore.

I think abortion is okay under the condition that both parents are for it.

So yea, I think the father should have a say. If the father wants to keep the child and is willing to raise it, the mother should have to continue with the pregnancy. Obviously barring cases of rape.

Last edited:
I think abortion is okay under the condition that both parents are for it.

So yea, I think the father should have a say. If the father wants to keep the child and is willing to raise it, the mother should have to continue with the pregnancy. Obviously barring cases of rape.

I been in the position here's the scenario

Girl I smashed twice: I'm pregnant
Me: Damn what are you going to do?
Girl: I don't know we aren't even together I don't want to be a single parent
Me: I mean regardless I'm going to take care of my child

She got a abortion. When I found out I went completely off on her told her it was my child too blah blah. Now? I'm happy as f :lol: I can't imagine having to co parent with someone I barely know.

I said BETTER ultrasound technology for a reason...

I said BETTER ultrasound technology for a reason...

I mean what is this better ultrasound and what does it do? When was it developed? What are its capabilities? How did it help people become less pro-choice Mr. Hood? :nerd:

I misjudged you. Apparently you are familiar with ultrasounds with your medical degree and fellowship in pediatric imaging. Tell me more Mr. Hood? :nerd:  

As a radiology resident I'm very curious as well....

Better ultrasound technology have made millennials more hostile to abortions.
roll.gif

Better ultrasound technology have made millennials more hostile to abortions.
:rofl:

2d-vs-3d-vs-hd.jpg

3D Ultrasound center that has been chosen the best 4 years straight for all parents to be in Modesto, Fresno, Stockton, San Jose, Sacramento, and Bay Area. Now you can get a "first peek at your bundle of joy" [emoji]174[/emoji] through 3D Ultrasound, 4D Ultrasound and New HD Live technology on a 50 inch high definition screen. Peek A Baby [emoji]174[/emoji] uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure you get the best possible photos including the brand new HD Live technology. Peek A Baby [emoji]174[/emoji] utilizes this cutting edge technology to offer you the best service (baby ultrasound) and to ensure you that receive the best visual of your bundle of joy. Years ago, expectant parents could only see black and white images through traditional 2D Ultrasound, which were often difficult to understand. Today you have a choice. With 3D Ultrasound, 4D Ultrasound, and HD Live imaging parents can view what their bundle of joy looks like even before they come into the world. We use state of the art 4D live color technology with real-time movements, capturing the miracle growing inside that parents can cherish forever! So for the Best 3D Ultrasound experience call Peek A Baby! Come see our fun newborn baby gifts also!

http://www.peekababy.net/

You were sayin?.

So you really think being able to see the fetus clearer in HD and 3D has caused a decrease in young ppl wanting abortions.

So far you've posted a link stating the decrease in abortions which are caused by other factors and a link about better ultrasound technology that's just talking about how it has improved.

Where is the connection between the two? or is this just your unfounded theory that currently doesn't have support? :nerd:

Do you have a link stating the decrease in abortions is due to better ultrasound tech?

So you really think being able to see the fetus clearer in HD and 3D has caused a decrease in young ppl wanting abortions.

Uhh yeah? It happened to my boy..soon as his girlfriend saw da pics it was a done deal.

Anecdotal? Sure. But it still doesn't negate da fact that millennials are more inhospitable to abortions than their parents, and new clear 3D ultrasounds do play a role in humanizing a fetus.

The Texas law requires doctors to perform a sonogram at least 24 hours before an abortion, display the sonogram images, make the heartbeat audible and provide a verbal explanation of the sonogram results to the woman. Doctors must also describe the medical risks of an abortion and determine the gestational age of the fetus.

In 2012, the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the Texas sonogram law.

You wanna explains why Texas does this?

Last edited:
Anecdotal? Sure.
Okay as long as you know that. You were posting links like some research has been done on it.

This is just something you noticed cuz of a friend and you're using that to support a blanket statement/layman's theory.

Its not blanket statement when laws are being passed to have mandatory ultrasounds done before abortion procedure & abortion advocates are fighting it.

Anecdotal? Sure.
Okay as long as you know that. You were posting links like some research has been done on it.

This is just something you noticed cuz of a friend and you're using that to support a blanket statement/layman's theory.

Its not blanket statement when laws are being passed to have mandatory ultrasounds done before abortion procedure & abortion advocates are fighting it.
Again, do you have a link stating better ultrasound tech is the reason why there is a decrease in abortions among millennials?

If you don't then you made a blanket statement for why abortions are decreasing among that group based off ya boy's reaction to an ultrasound.

You admit it's anecdotal evidence. There's nothing else to really discuss unless there's a poll you can provide or some research that is pointing towards that being the reason.

Care to ask why a abortion advocates reject any sort of compulsory ultrasound before da proceeure? Do da math.

The improvement of ultra-sound technology is most likely an insignificant influence on millenials' stance on abortion. Does it hold some degree of influence? Probably but I doubt it plays a significant role.

Last edited:
Anecdotal? Sure.

3D ultrasounds are not mandated though. These extra ones, that are 3D for cosmetic purposes, many done by non-professionals, are actually considered medically unnecessary and they are not without theoretical risk.

I think it's tough to make the argument that it's decreasing abortion rates. Someone who is choosing to spend money out of pocket on a completely unnecessary 3D ultrasound to have nice pictures is already not likely at all to want an abortion. Especially when the people are getting the ultrasounds done at later gestational ages like 17-24 weeks. Vast majority of abortions aren't that late and there are laws against having abortions too late that vary by state.

Teen pregnancy is down in general so that plays a role in the abortion #'s too

Care to ask why a abortion advocates reject any sort of compulsory ultrasound before da proceeure? Do da math.

Because if the person truly doesn't want the baby then an ultrasound is a waste of money and time by everyone

a 2D ultrasound at the gestational age the vast majority of abortions occur at is highly unlikely to change someone's mind.

And of course someone who is on the fence can choose to get as much care/info that they want. Someone who isn't should be allowed to proceed without hurdles in the way that ultimately could lead to a later stage abortion which is more risky and emotionally damaging.

View media item 2014493

The improvement of ultra-sound technology is most likely an insignificant influence on millenials' stance on abortion. Does it hold some degree of influence? Probably but I doubt it plays a significant role.

Its part if da overall mood that having millennials more objectional abort abortions, which is what i already said.

Bruh, if you can't provide what I asked there's nothing to talk about.

All you got is speculation and anecdotal evidence from ya friend. These implications are meaningless if you can't show they actually work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom