Are you pro life or pro choice?

pro life or pro choice

• pro life

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • pro choice

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
Abortion is a sticky topic and I think a country's stance on the matter says a lot about the country and how human life is seen. In America, I feel like humans are seen more as a commodity, which explains things such as the homelessness rate and healthcare. Human life is not really treasured, so a fetus can be "terminated" simply due to convenience. Still kind of shocking to me. A young fetus is basically seen as property based solely on the opinion of the woman. That's a bit odd to me.

Back in October a Chick I messed with texted me that she was pregnant but it ended up being her exes kid (she was 6 weeks preg and I had only known her for 3 weeks). It really made me think about things.

I am pro-life. But I certainly support certain exceptions for medical conditions and victims of rape.

It's just ironic to me how this country is so hard pressed about protecting children yet abortion is getting less and less taboo.

boxer15 boxer15 last comment went a lil too far my dude

Perhaps a bit crass, but that conversation I had with her made my blood boil. I have people close to me that were sexually abused by people in religious settings. Got no time for the ignorance of somebody with blind faith.

She even believed a pregnancy from incestuous rape should be carried to term and put up for adoption.

Again, FOH.

should men get the option to an "aboration"? like having the choice to basically make the child dead to them (metaphorically of course).

Back
Top Bottom