Are you pro life or pro choice?

pro life or pro choice

• pro life

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • pro choice

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
It happens all the time. (Hypo)Your daughter get raped then you gonna be by her side to comfort, console, and support.
SHe gon do what she wants with the baby regardless off your advice. You gonna
disown her if she keeps it???

no because that would make her pro choice

are you slow?

Im talking the victims family

I do plan on adopting when my kids get older. I 'll go for the older ones that no one want. Get some acres and teach em learn agriculture, build some nice out door structures to play in, ride atvs...Me and the wife discussed this long ago. Cant speak for other pro-lifers

Adopt then we can talk, until then keep your mouth shut.
Yea, cus that cancels out rape. Ok. keep your angus shut.

Last edited:
Abortion isnt protection of life. The lack of protection lead the situation in the first place. Murderding a baby isn't protecting anyone's life (maybe quality of, but thats not this discussion).

Pro-Choice

2 years ago my bros ex was pregnant and the doctor told them, the chance of either them (mother or baby) surviving the pregnancy was slim. So they had a "CHOICE" and aborted. We had to jump through all the hoops in Texas mentioned in that Jon Oliver vid. What was worse was the ultrasound the made her listen and watch it, then told her it was mandatory for her to wait before the operation. She went in on Friday had the procedure the following Monday. The whole thing was so traumatizing that she took her own life a month later.

Yea, cus that cancels out rape. Ok. keep your angus shut.

What? No but it at least shows me you're doing something to help these mothers. It's not your child, it's easy to talk from a distance and do absolutely nothing to help these women and their children.

Typical Christian behavior, give them bibles instead of food.

There are fundamental differences that will keep you from seeing my perspecttive and thats ok with me. You and DC be on ya "There go them cra-azy christians again" shtick, (which is offbase) as a dismissal instead of really examining an individuals thought process. I know NT slowly turning into group think, but at least try to be fair in weighting ones differing ideas instead of mislabeling it to discard.

Last edited:
I don't agree with people getting abortions for mistakes but it's not my place to make decisions on another mentally competent adult's body.

There are also already too many unwanted children out there. Forcing someone to have a child they don't want/can't take care of is just dumb. There are way too many kids in poverty as is

I've partook in a few abortions. *shrug* sometimes u **** up.

Its justified. But the act still wrong. I wont get convicted of course by any court, but extinguishing life is not mine to do. I would do it with a quickness tho, to preserve life. But the rules dont change because I want them too. Just the consequences can change.

Bro you making 0 sense and you are literally contradicting yourself with every word.

Btw if a woman decided to bare a child of rape, that's her choice, she shouldn't be forced to, that's ridiculously unfair.

Its justified. But the act still wrong. I wont get convicted of course by any court, but extinguishing life is not mine to do. I would do it with a quickness tho, to preserve life. But the rules dont change because I want them too. Just the consequences can change.

Bro you making 0 sense and you are literally contradicting yourself with every word.

Btw if a woman decided to bare a child of rape, that's her choice, she shouldn't be forced to, that's ridiculously unfair.
How?

That's yo problem not mines. Got a amazing son tho who I would t trade for the world.

That's yo problem not mines. Got a amazing son tho who I would t trade for the world.

Never said it was anyone's problem but mines, good for you, you were still blessed with a seed...IMO and that's MY opinion you don't deserve to be a father....that's just my opinion tho....not trying to offend you or anything...

life still blessed you tho, that's where the irony of life comes into play.

Last edited:
^^ Will don't explain yourself to these clowns :lol: dudes love to hop on that soapbox but what can you expect from ole square *** dudes. **** happens it is what it is. NT moral highmen kill me

Last edited:
I don't agree with people getting abortions for mistakes but it's not my place to make decisions on another mentally competent adult's body.

There are also already too many unwanted children out there. Forcing someone to have a child they don't want/can't take care of is just dumb. There are way too many kids in poverty as is
THIS is exactly how I feel.

I believe that Abortion is wrong and no one should do it. Even in rape.
But I am not trying to take anybodies rights away from them.
When it comes to right wing left wing all that stuff, I hear it but its fluff.
When I say I am Pro- Life, I believed that that was me saying abortion is wrong and no one should do it.
I was ignorant to the fact this it is a movement to take peoples liberties away from them. Everything I said
in this thread, I still stand by. But I was honestly unaware of what comes with that.
I get so much **** from all directions for what I believe and how I choose to live, and I NEVER want to
strip anyone of their own way. If Pro-Life also mean taking forcing my lifestyle on someone else, then I aint that.

Last edited:
^^ Will don't explain yourself to these clowns :lol: dudes love to hop on that soapbox but what can you expect from ole square *** dudes. **** happens it is what it is. NT moral highmen kill me

Put your cape down.

:lol:
It's funny cuz idgaf man. No shame in my game, **** happened and u know what the great thing is... U got options. We chose that option. No regrets either. I'll do it again if I had too.

Never said it was anyone's problem but mines, good for you, you were still blessed with a seed...IMO and that's MY opinion you don't deserve to be a father....that's just my opinion tho....not trying to offend you or anything...

life still blessed you tho, that's where the irony of life comes into play.

View media item 1827136

trolls who can't even get an avy are the worst

Man sit down. Who the hell are you to tell anybody they don't deserve to be a father LOL. It's probably a good thing y'all can't have kids bc you'd poison that child with your complete ignorance. The world doesn't need another you

THIS is exactly how I feel.

I believe that Abortion is wrong and no one should do it. Even in rape.
But I am not trying to take anybodies rights away from them.
When it comes to right wing left wing all that stuff, I hear it but its fluff.
When I say I am Pro- Life, I believed that that was me saying abortion is wrong and no one should do it.
I was ignorant to the fact this it is a movement to take peoples liberties away from them. Everything I said
in this thread, I still stand by. But I was honestly unaware of what comes with that.
I get so much **** from all directions for what I believe and how I choose to live, and I NEVER want to
strip anyone of their own way. If Pro-Life also mean taking forcing my lifestyle on someone else, then I aint that.

You can be Pro-Choice and still not be in favor of abortions.

It's not my place to tell grown adults what to do when it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

:lol:
It's funny cuz idgaf man. No shame in my game, **** happened and u know what the great thing is... U got options. We chose that option. No regrets either. I'll do it again if I had too.

:x hell do it again if he had to....no shame in his game he says.

Man I can't eem

Back
Top Bottom