pro life or pro choice

• pro life

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • pro choice

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
It may feel like abortion is murder.

abortion may feel wrong.

I'm not even saying people who hold these opinions are wrong.
I understand and empathize with people who feel this way.
I think strident pro choices are wrong to summarily dismiss these is viewpoints.

but can you be certain?
can it be proven?

because you need certainty if you are going to take away someones body from them.

Last edited:
I just chimed in to say I've had em before and know why people do it. Son wanted to go on a o u don't deserve to be a dad blah blah blah. No holds bars after that, I'd gag about son or his issues, hopefully it works out but not my problem. U pro choice or pro life tho?

I'm not hurt by your comments bro, I've heard it all and I know my reality, like I said you have every right to say whatever you want if you feel I struck a nerve saying you don't deserve to be a dad, because from my personal stance, that's just how I'm gonna feel about anyone not just you, ANYONE that boasts about having multiple abortions like is cool and blaming it on being young and stupid, then goes on to saying "no regrets, I would do it again if I had to"

-He didn't really boasts about it. He just didn't show an adequate level of remorse your opinion and you got upset. You snapped and sent shots, and he styled on you to rustle back

Everyone understands you personal experience, but like I said in a previous thread, that doesn't entitled to you go in on folk because you feel they have something you and your wife can't

-I'm not comfortable with the idea of abortion itself, especially for people that abuse it for birth control, but hey, I still think it should be available to people that goofed as a last resort.

If folk aren't ready and willing to raise a child, then I don't think society should force them too. Especially with our current social safety nets being so thin

So I consider myself pro-choice. And everyone that isn't should really be favoring of programs and policies that lead to a world with less unplanned and unwanted pregnancies.

Then that way the only (or vast majority) of abortions that will be happening will be from stuff like rape, incest, health of mother, etc. But the option should always be available to women

Last edited:

abortion may feel wrong.

I think strident pro choices are wrong to summarily dismiss these is viewpoints.

but can you be certain?
can it be proven?

because you need certainty if you are going to take away someones body from them.
it was alive, growing, multiplying, you had it killed. stopped its growth and development. it did wrong or unnatural to you (in most cases) but exist. age and location of victim is the only reason it gets a pass.

Last edited:
it was alive, you killed it it. stopped its growth and development. it did wrong or unnatural to you (in most cases) but exist.
age and location of victim is the only reason it gets a pass.

alive? what is your definition of alive?

is it from conception?

again can you be certain you are correct?

Last edited:

abortion may feel wrong.

but can you be certain?
can it be proven?

it was alive, you killed it it. stopped its growth and development. it did wrong or unnatural to you (in most cases) but exist.

Question you willing to pay extra much more in taxes to provide women with the resources to raise the child, deal with the mental stress of raising a kid that might remind her of a traumatic event, and to make sure the country to have a well functioning adoption system.

You ready to drop a couple hundred a year on your tax bill for that?

Srs

Last edited:

alive? what is your definition of alive?

is it from conception?

again can you be certain you are correct?
I believe when the sperm fertizes the egg. Sperm and egg is alive too. They are just a part of the individuals, and are goverened by said individuals. But when they merge, new LIFE.
Like when that hot air hit that cold air ( in the perfect scenario) birth a tornado
or like

Last edited:
Any life though? sperm is alive. Is it murder everytime it doesn't lead to the formation of another life?

I believe when the sperm fertizes the egg. Sperm and egg is alive too. They are just a part of the individuals.
When they merge, LIFE.
Like when that hot air hit that cold air ( in the perfect scenario) birth a tornado
or like

fretilized eggs abort themselves naturally all the time.

walking around, going jogging, bumping into someone in a crowded hallway,. all can cause the body to abort the fertilized egg.

serious question. : so if life starts at conception aren't we committing murder if we do not seal a woman in padded room and keep her completely immobilized for 38 weeks until she gives birth?

Last edited:
I believe when the sperm fertizes the egg. Sperm and egg is alive too. They are just a part of the individuals.
When they merge, LIFE.
or like

fretilized eggs abort themselves naturally all the time.

walking around, going jogging, bumping into someone in a crowded hallway,. all can cause the body to abort the fertilized egg.

serious question. : so if life starts at conception aren't we committing murder if we do not seal a woman in padded room and keep her completely immobilized for 38 weeks until she gives birth?
all that is noninvasive and unintentional tho and occurs during normal natural function.
popping a pill or layin on a table to get that work aint.

Last edited:
all that is noninvasive and unintentional tho and occurs during normal natural function.
popping a pill or layin on a table to get that work aint.

what is natural?

sperm fertilizes egg, she goes out for a run a week later. body aborts egg.

the life is ended so therefore is it not murder?

by your definition isn't the only responsible course of action to immobilize the woman until she gives birth. other wise is not criminally negligent murder?

Last edited:
Human beings have different opinions about when life begins, the lines being drawn are mostly arbitrary and unverifiable.

Its not possible to prove one definition of life has more legitimacy than another.

uncertain definition of life vs. the certainty of a woman's agency over her own body.

even If I am inclined to believe abortion is wrong, I can't be certain and you need certainty if you are going to override another humans right to their own body.

otherwise its slavery.
That philosophical thinking. +1
Pro-Choice

2 years ago my bros ex was pregnant and the doctor told them, the chance of either them (mother or baby) surviving the pregnancy was slim. So they had a "CHOICE" and aborted. We had to jump through all the hoops in Texas mentioned in that Jon Oliver vid. What was worse was the ultrasound the made her listen and watch it, then told her it was mandatory for her to wait before the operation. She went in on Friday had the procedure the following Monday. The whole thing was so traumatizing that she took her own life a month later.
frown.gif

Wow. outside of the simple opinions, this thread is just littered with disrespect and a lack of decency.

People can't have dialogue without personal attacks.

I wonder if most of the people in this thread talk this loosely in person.

I'm pro choice, if this topic still matters.

That's yo problem not mines. Got a amazing son tho who I would t trade for the world.

Yikes.

I get that, after someone saying you don't deserve to be a father it's open season I suppose.
I'm pro choice. Had to get an abortion with my ex years ago. Not proud of it. After that I knew I could never put myself in that situation again. They should be available if needed but not abused. That fat girl on the view said she had like 6 abortions :x

Know (atleast) 2 broads like that...
1 got 3 kids(all different fathers), and (atleast)4 abortions

Another joint has 2 kids, another one that died at birth, and (atleast)6 abortions...

Disgusting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom