Are you pro life or pro choice?

pro life or pro choice

• pro life

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • pro choice

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
This is why I support abortion but only up to a certain period. The maximum limit here in Belgium is 12 weeks, I support that 100%.

I don't consider abortion as infanticide when it's done in that 12 week timeframe. It's just a tiny lump of meat to me at that point, not a child yet.

The second trimester is when the fetus grows into a child in my opinion. It grows its neural synapses in the brain, its skeleton, sexual organs, ...

I'm strongly against second trimester abortions, you can't really say you're just removing a tiny lump of meat at that point anymore.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. 2 wrongs still dont make a right.

Rape imo is the worst crime possible. Bearing a child and having a walking reminder of the animal that commited this crime must be brutally painful at times, using my limited imagination. So someone who does choose to bear the child exhibits and enormous amount of courage, strength, (maybe forgiveness), enough to maybe surmount the pain and

anguish caused by the act.

Life is life,... and it is a beautiful thing. A beautiful thing or positive outcome can be birthed from pain.
View media item 1925995

Miss PA 2014, Valerie Gatto- born of rape

When Miss Pennsylvania 2014, Valerie Gatto, was 10-years-old she found out that she had been conceived by rape. Gatto’s mother was 19-years-old when she was raped at knifepoint. When Gatto was in the third grade her mother told her, “Something bad happened to me. A very bad man hurt me, but God gave me you.” Today, Gatto is an advocate for sexual assault awareness, traveling the country to talk to women about how to protect themselves against violence and sexual aggression. When on The Today Show she said, “I believe God put me here for a reason: to inspire people, to encourage them, to give them hope that everything is possible and you can’t let your circumstances define your life.”
This is exactly why organized religion is one of the most cancerous plagues of human society. It breeds people like you.
You can get all the way the F outta here for trying to tell a woman she should keep the baby if she was raped.
There is nothing inherently wrong with the idea of religion itself. There is nothing wrong with believing in god.
What's wrong is the people in power of organized religion and the cancerous ideals they instill into the masses.
The catholic church is littered with hypocrisy. Strongly against abortion but they've been against contraceptives and proper sexual education for many years.

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven"
This is exactly what fanatic religious people do all the time. Condemning others and trying to force their cancerous ideals on people.
A lot of major problems in today's society can be traced back to organized religion.
I dont represent any organize religion. Neither did I condemn anyone in any of my many posts in this thread.
You can go kick rocks barefoot.

Last edited:
Yep every Christian represents every other Christian.

Just like every Black person represents every other Black Person.

Just like every Democrat represents every other Democrat.

Just like every Patriots fan represents every other Patriot fan.

Yep every Christian represents every other Christian.

Just like every Black person represents every other Black Person.

Just like every Democrat represents every other Democrat.

Just like every Patriots fan represents every other Patriot fan.
exactly the hypocrisy militant atheist anton spits is ridiculous. 

I dont represent any organize religion. Neither did I condemn anyone in any of my many posts in this thread.

I don't represent any organized religion is one of the tactics christians use to distance themselves from other christians. Having ignorant, bigoted religious views still makes you an ignorant bigot whether or not you subscribe to one sect of "organized christianity". If you base your beliefs on the bible it doesn't matter what you call yourself.

whaaa? :lol: I swear you sound like some cat name Jesus had you sit on his finger as a youngin.
Its never too late to forgive bruh

Last edited:
I feel like Kanye when he said "I still hear the ghosts of the kids I never had"

I've been apart of 5 abortions with 4 chicks. First abortion was at 16, got my hs girl pregnant and didn't have NOTHING to pay for the procedure. We were actually low key taking donations from classmates [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...Her mom ended up finding the receipt for the pregnancy test and took her to get that

2nd "abortion" was with this lil chick at my old job...at the time, My BM was already pregnant with my only child so having 2 at a time was outta the question... She was a team player though, she drunk plenty vodka until she had a miscarriage. Another one on the house [emoji]128526[/emoji]

3rd abortion was with my ex, she scared me at first because I thought she was gonna have it. I yelled at her and called her all types of ******* and whatever else thinking it would make her wanna get the procedure when all it did was make her spiteful. It wasn't until I came at her on some "adult" **** that she decided to get it..I had to make sure she really got it though so for the first time I actually went to the lil place....**** was the worst, walking in and it's a protestors outside holding signs with dead babies pictured and saying **** like "The KKK wants you to get rid of that baby", "You're doing the white man a favor", etc...dude is lucky she wasn't paying him no mind because Somebody was gone lose their life that day regardless, him or the seed...
I sat in that lobby for literally 6 hours...I remember just being on Twitter and playing games on my phone to pass the time..That long *** wait made me never wanna go thru that **** again...I paid for half, she had just made the 12 week deadline for the lower price.

4th abortion, girl was against it but knew she had to do it...Once again, I had to go with her too because she's the type that if I didn't she would **** around and change her mind. We pull up and it's about 20-30 young white girls standing in front of the building...I'm like [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] bruh, thinking its a wrap because she usually let stuff like that get to her...Surprisingly though, unlike the protester at the other place, they didn't say a word..They just stood there...Silent as hell. It was kinda eerie but whatever...Walked in, talked to the lady and instead of the surgical procedure, she gave us the abortion pill. I think she popped one at the clinic and had to take another one at the crib...Anyway, when we got back to my crib and she popped the 2nd pill, she start going ******* crazy...Like severe pain...I was scared as **** and did what I could to try and comfort her but she was legit acting like she was about to die. Next day she said she couldn't **** with me no more and moved back with her mom... The crazy part is the lady let us walk out the door without paying all the money for the pill...I think I paid like $100 and she billed baby girl for the rest...Its probably on her credit or something because I'm sure she never went back up there.

Last but not least, my ex from abortion #3...This is the one that generally had me feeling bad because even though we weren't in the position to have it, I felt bad she had to lose ANOTHER ONE...I went with her to the clinic as well, this time the wait was about 8 hours, that **** was the absolute worst.

Moral of the story is, you got options. Don't let a duck *** ***** with a low sperm count make you feel bad about making the best decision for YOUR LIFE...because you're going to be the one who has to live with the results, nobody else...

I don't represent any organized religion is one of the tactics christians use to distance themselves from other christians. Having ignorant, bigoted religious views still makes you an ignorant bigot whether or not you subscribe to one sect of "organized christianity". If you base your beliefs on the bible it doesn't matter what you call yourself.
whaaa?
laugh.gif
I swear you sound like some cat name Jesus had you sit on his finger as a youngin.
Its never too late to forgive bruh
deflection tactics 

I feel like Kanye when he said "I still hear the ghosts of the kids I never had"

I've been apart of 5 abortions with 4 chicks. First abortion was at 16, got my hs girl pregnant and didn't have NOTHING to pay for the procedure. We were actually low key taking donations from classmates [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...Her mom ended up finding the receipt for the pregnancy test and took her to get that

2nd "abortion" was with this lil chick at my old job...at the time, My BM was already pregnant with my only child so having 2 at a time was outta the question... She was a team player though, she drunk plenty vodka until she had a miscarriage. Another one on the house [emoji]128526[/emoji]

3rd abortion was with my ex, she scared me at first because I thought she was gonna have it. I yelled at her and called her all types of ******* and whatever else thinking it would make her wanna get the procedure when all it did was make her spiteful. It wasn't until I came at her on some "adult" **** that she decided to get it..I had to make sure she really got it though so for the first time I actually went to the lil place....**** was the worst, walking in and it's a protestors outside holding signs with dead babies pictured and saying **** like "The KKK wants you to get rid of that baby", "You're doing the white man a favor", etc...dude is lucky she wasn't paying him no mind because Somebody was gone lose their life that day regardless, him or the seed...
I sat in that lobby for literally 6 hours...I remember just being on Twitter and playing games on my phone to pass the time..That long *** wait made me never wanna go thru that **** again...I paid for half, she had just made the 12 week deadline for the lower price.

4th abortion, girl was against it but knew she had to do it...Once again, I had to go with her too because she's the type that if I didn't she would **** around and change her mind. We pull up and it's about 20-30 young white girls standing in front of the building...I'm like [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] bruh, thinking its a wrap because she usually let stuff like that get to her...Surprisingly though, unlike the protester at the other place, they didn't say a word..They just stood there...Silent as hell. It was kinda eerie but whatever...Walked in, talked to the lady and instead of the surgical procedure, she gave us the abortion pill. I think she popped one at the clinic and had to take another one at the crib...Anyway, when we got back to my crib and she popped the 2nd pill, she start going ******* crazy...Like severe pain...I was scared as **** and did what I could to try and comfort her but she was legit acting like she was about to die. Next day she said she couldn't **** with me no more and moved back with her mom... The crazy part is the lady let us walk out the door without paying all the money for the pill...I think I paid like $100 and she billed baby girl for the rest...Its probably on her credit or something because I'm sure she never went back up there.

Last but not least, my ex from abortion #3...This is the one that generally had me feeling bad because even though we weren't in the position to have it, I felt bad she had to lose ANOTHER ONE...I went with her to the clinic as well, this time the wait was about 8 hours, that **** was the absolute worst.

Moral of the story is, you got options. Don't let a duck *** ***** with a low sperm count make you feel bad about making the best decision for YOUR LIFE...because you're going to be the one who has to live with the results, nobody else...

:x :x you took the **** cake dude, Ima leave it at that because I'm not about to get banned if I tell you what I actually think of you :x

View media item 1927922
I'm pro choice, but damb

Last edited:
Question for you multiple offenders that treat an abortion as simple birth control, why?

You have condoms, you have female contraceptives, vasectomies, hell you can even pull out, why do you think this reckless behavior is ok?...why do you think is a laughing matter?...is it because you are a dude?...I wonder if as a female you would feel as cool saying you've gone through 5 abortions....besides killing off a fetus, you are contributing to the health complications of the woman as well, death, infertility, emotional trauma, etc....like WHY?...who the ***** raised you dudes?

"Another one on the house [emoji]128526[/emoji]" and "Last but not least" have me genuinely wheezing right now son :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That post is like a Spirit Bomb of Rustles tailored for Steezy.

I don't even know how to feel after reading that ****. On topic though: I'm completely Pro-choice.

Last edited:
:x :x you took the **** cake dude, Ima leave it at that because I'm not about to get banned if I tell you what I actually think of you :x

Bro you can't believe that I give a **** about what you think of me, you a clown. I don't like how you came at my dawg talking about he don't deserve to be a father when IN REAL LIFE, he's an excellent father and an example of what any young parent should aspire to be like..Who the **** made you the abortion police? You not qualified to speak crazy about nobody because you never gone have that chance, you should've put that Mountain Dew down a long time ago. You not ksteezy ksteezy no more, your new name is KSterile.

Bro you can't believe that I give a **** about what you think of me, you a clown. I don't like how you came at my dawg talking about he don't deserve to be a father when IN REAL LIFE, he's an excellent father and an example of what any young parent should aspire to be like..Who the **** made you the abortion police? You not qualified to speak crazy about nobody because you never gone have that chance, you should've put that Mountain Dew down a long time ago. You not ksteezy ksteezy no more, your new name is KSterile.

The sad part is that you think you funny, it burned you that I personally feel ANYONE that considers abortion a form of birth control and goes through 5+ of them and brags about them doesn't deserve to ever hold a child of their own?...IDGAF that's how I feel and if you feel otherwise it shouldn't strike a nerve in the least....life is ironic tho, both of you have your own kids to hold, how you can look at them and not be reminded of every other one you aborted without ANY remorse is beyond me, but that's on ya.

The only clown is you, encouraging a woman to down alcohol to force an abortion, despicable.

View media item 1927950
Jeezus :x :wow:

I've laughed at my own misfortune plenty, trust that, that little punchline had 0 effect on me, his initial post def got to me tho....what he thinks of my infertility issues has me with no worries, I didn't have a choice in the cards I was dealt, one thing is to slip up and go through it once and learn to be a responsible adult from that moment forward, specially considering the trauma a woman goes through, another completely different story is what this clown is trying to pull, talmbout "one on the house" "downed enough vodka, to force the abortion" going through it 5 times and then talk about what a great father he is...FOH :x there is nothing great about your persona.

not saying he's a good father but why cant you be a good parent AND have had an abortion? 

Back
Top Bottom